Chapter 1

In the mafia party

Rosalia

Loud music is playing. As i step in at the party with my father. All eyes turn to us.
My father had brought me first time inside his mafia bussiness, probably bcs i turned 18.

We walk to a table. Where are standing a old man and younger man who i suppose is his son.
We greet them. Soon my father starts talkin with them. And im just zoning out.

A familiar voice interrupts my toughts. She gasps. And i realease its my god mother. My mothers bestfriend who i havent seen since my mothers funeral.

" OH GOD! ROSALIA!?" She says while running to hug me. Tears start to build up in my eyes .
"Auntty" i half whisper as im hugging her back.

" Where the hell where you hiding her Romeo?" She said.
My father smiles.
"Its a long talk" he says.
" Rosalia im so glad you finally meet with my husband and son now." Valentina says.
I smile.

Huh? Son and husband? Ohhhh.
When i first met with Valentina i was 9 and i never saw her husband and son because her son just got 18 back then, so he needed to be trained for mafia bussiness.

Later

We talk for a long hour.
As im slowly getting tired i excuse my self and go to sit beside the bar and ordering sth to drink for everyone.

" Your daughter is increddible" Dominic says
Dad chuckles.
"Is she ok? She seems lost." Valentina asks
" She has been always like that since her mother died. After we went to another country to protect her she got a text from my enemies. There was a video of him killing her friends. That hit hard for her and me. It was all bcs of my fucking mafia. She told me she will never make friends again or let people to become close to her, so they won't get hurt bcs of our family." Dad said
" Oh my poor dear." Valentina said sadly.
" I trained her a little bit for the mafia world. I even wanted her to know how to use a gun. But as soon as i pulled out my gun she become scared. She started to get panic attacks. It is bcs all people dear to her got killed by a gun. "

" Now, should we start talking about the plan?"
" For our business, to get our mafia big and running it together and for our childs own reasons i have an idea."
" Lets get them married" Dad and dominic says at the same time.

....

Giancarlo

What the fuck. Marriage. Me and getting married. I knew i needed to do it. So I can finally become the leader of the mafia and to get our family mafia bigger. But god damn. Was I ready to take care of someone...

" Giancarlo, you should know. The marriage is really important for both of our families. We need to grew it big. My daughter needs to be protected since she turned 18
And you need to become a official mafia leader since you are 27.
I trust you. I really really trust you. And i want you to keep my daughter safe and happy too.
Your the most perfect person for it." Romeo says.
I just stare emotionlessly.
" Does Rosa know about this?" My mother asks.
" No, but she will get to know soon."
...

To be continued in chapter 2...
____________________________________

Thank you guys for reading my first chapter!

I hope you liked it. Im writing a book for the first time so please don't say anything bad about it.

Im in college so i don't have much time to write or update it.
So im doing it at nights. Right now, i will be able to update it i think 2 or 3 times a week. But after the week is over i can probolly update it once a week.

And for you do know english isn't my first language, so when im writing sth wrong im very sorry.

I hope you understanded me and see you on the next chapter.

I think i will be able to upload the next chapter today. So stay tuned!

I will soon upload new cover of the book and change the name of that too.

Wishing the best,
Autor :)))