random stuff den ich geschrieben hab 2

As I sit in school suddenly the girl that sits next to me starts leaning her head on my shoulders.
» Are you blushing? «, she asks me.
Wait what? I'm blushing? Fuck, fuck, fuck.
» N-No. «, I stutter quietly.
» Are you sure, sweetheart? «, she slowly asks me.
Sweetheart? Why is she calling me that?
» Yeah and d-don't call me that. «, I answer her question still quiet.
» I know you like it but- fine. «, she says with anger and- hold on, is there also sadness in her voice?
» Fine, you can call me that. «, I say because I don't want to see her sad.
» Oh, that makes me so happy, sweetheart. «, she says with pure happiness in her beautiful, angelic voice.
» You're cute. «, she says while she's looking me into my eyes with her shining emerald green eyes.
» Thanks. Um... You're cute too. «, I say.
I know i'm in love with her but she's probably only playing games with me.
Because - Why would someone actually have real feelings for me? I ask myself this question all the time when people seem in love with me even though they most likely aren't.
Suddenly the bell starts ringing.
Finally. This means school finally is over.
I walk out of the classroom slowly and think about this school day again.
As I walk through the halls suddenly Blair is standing right in front of me.
» hey darling, you have time for me? ~ «, she asks me with an interesting,  kind of romantic voice.
» Uh, sure. «, I answer her question.
She  starts leaning her forehead against mine and suddenly her lips are on mine.
Her lips are really warm and soft.
Wait- What the fuck? Am I kissing her right now?
No, she is kissing me.
Then she stops.
» Are you okay, darling? «, she asks me with worried voice.
» N-No. Why did you kiss me? «
» Because I love you, dummy. «, she said with that angelic voice.
» W-What? Are you being for real or... Or is it just a lie? «, I asked her with tears  starting to come out of my eyes.