Ch. 7 - Why?

=================

Another Chapter! This is what happens after the group sees their memories.

Hope ya enjoy!

================= 

 *Jordan's POV*

" Now that we know more about each other, and that we can be honest with ourselves, lets go home." And no sooner than he says that, we are all teleported and I find myself standing in the Priest's house. I now know what I did....but why do I not regret it? Dec says" Speak. All of you. We can't have any secrets here. Unless it has to do with the gods." I'm supposed to say what I saw?

*This is where they talk cause I'm feeling lazy* T= Tucker S= Sonja J= Jordan TS= Tom 

------

T: Well, I was a pokemon trainer, but apparently had to leave.

We all turn to look at him, and that is true, but why?

S:  And I had other foxx friends, but they soon died. 

TS:  I was little and had my grandpa die, and years later I decided to leave. 

Sonja mutters a "sorry" and Tucker and I nod. Tom gives her a "It's okay". They all turn to look at me. Apparently it's my turn. 

J=  Soo... My whole family is dead, I harmed myself, and Ianite brought me here. Does that sum it all up?

-------

I turn to look at Dec, and he says" Yes, but you forgot the emotions. Those are your slight weakness. I use the term 'slight' only because there is always something else in that emotion. Usually a bit of the opposite emotion. So what was everyone's two emotions? I know you all had them. I didn't feel them as much as you did. "

-------

T: Well my first emotion was Joy, but I have always known that there is darkness around the corner all the time. My second emotion was sorrow but I learned that you have to look forward to the future to be happy.

S: Yeah, my first emotion was Exhilaration, and I love adrenaline. My second emotion was Loss, but I always want things to get better.

TS: That is why both of you are Mianite followers. My first emotion, on the other hand, was the opposite of both of your guys first emotions. It was Confusion, and knowing that things are changing. I like to be realistic. My second emotion is probably what makes me a Dianite follower. ( Team Dianite for llliiifffeee) Anger at anything that pisses me off. 

J: My emotions were both kind of sad and bad, but they just make me stronger. My first emotion was like Sonja's, it was Loss, but you gotta look forward. The second one was Pressure. People have come to expect to much of me. That's probably why I did it. 

-----

"Well, that is all nice and stuff, but I just have one question" He turns around and looks at Dec. "WHY? Why all of this? I would love to know the point of all this." "The reason is simple." Dec replies. " You guys will have to face a lot of things very soon. You need to understand each other a lot and become close as friends if you are to fill your roles as champions." 

" So we were just chosen for these roles as champions for our gods? Without getting a say?" "Well you guys were the perfect misfits. You all will be amazing either way." Dec explains. " Now, go get rest and go on with your lives. I will give you and update as soon as possible. Goodbye." Dec says while pushing everyone out the door and they go their separate ways. 

====================

Sorry that chapter was not the best and short  I am just confused and need to think on what these guys will do next and where the plot will go. Anyway, Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

===================