Library Blues: Random

If there ever was a perfect day for the world to decide that it had a good run, that it was ready to give up entirely, it was today. The sun would be extinguished, the birds would stop chirping, and the floor would give out beneath Bora's feet at any moment. She waited, standing at the entrance of the school's library, clutching her English textbook tightly against her body. Come on world, today's the day!
Sadly for her, the sun continued to shine and the birds continued to chirp and the world did not fall out from under her feet. And so she continued, into the library to study for a test that she could not care less about.
The library was filled with hushed whispers and the sound of nails clicking on keyboards. Students from her class huddled in groups and the only seat left was near the window, across from a kid with his head in a book. She slid into the seat, her eyes already glazing over from boredom.

Tying her dyed blonde hair in a ponytail, Bora brushed the strands away from her eyes. She wanted nothing more than to go from Bora to Beyonce and dance till she is tired, but she had left her energy at home on purpose. She flipped open to a random page in her textbook and yawned. Oh, she was doomed.
Kikwang sighed as he sat in the library, one of the few quiet places in the school. Quite honestly, the silence was also the only thing he liked about the place. Everyone around him was studying so diligently, and he couldn't give a crap about what was written in the book in front of him. What was he reading again? Oh right, history. The exams were coming up so most of the students had been studying hard to pass them but Kikwang didn't care to get good grades, as long as he stayed out of trouble both his grandma and the school were happy anyways. As long as he didn't get expelled or was forced to transfer again.
He put the book up, standing it on the table and then closed his eyes as he sat behind it. He was sitting there quietly but he could still feel the eyes of other students passing by, checking his gaze. It was no surprise that the only spot still free was the one across from him at the table he had sat on. Most students started avoiding him as he had gotten somewhat of a reputation as the guy who could all of a sudden get angry and jump on you. Yep, words would never express his feelings so the hotblooded youth tended to express himself through his fists instead.
After a while however he heard the seat across from him move. A person had sat down and probably started studying. A few thoughts ran through his head, who would sit across from him? Why? Were they studying and just didn't see it was him sitting there..? It wasn't like he was angry about it, but he simply hadn't expected it. Then again, it wasn't like everyone in the school knew his name and face right? The young male opened his eyes and then sat up slowly, only to see a female sitting across from him, obviously also not that into studying considering that she was falling asleep. Kikwang slowly closed his book and put it down on the table before he crossed his arms on it. His head rested on them as his eyes were still on her, watching her as she seemed to be falling asleep.

__________________________

• This is not my story. Repeat this is not my story.
Cr. To whom wrote this on asian-fanfic.
• I changed the names.