chapter. 3

Taehyung can't believe he was again being teased by his sisters, and this time, their mother was teaming up with them. He also can't believe his boyfriend was sitting with his father answering his questions. "Mum, please," he whined when jungkook sent him a beautiful smile.

"C'mon taetae, don't be party popper. Tell us when the marriage is?" jiyoo swatted his arm, and taehyung glared at her and pleadingly looked at their mother. Their mother smiled and hushed everyone, letting the youngest one sulk for being scolded. 

"You are no fun stupid Tae." haeun holds her down before she goes after his throat, and they end up fighting and pulling each other's hair. Taehyung glanced at jungkook, who was having a good conversation with his father. He then looked at his father, who glanced at him and nodded, giving a tiny approval of his lover.

Taehyung and jungkook have been dating for almost a year now. Taehyung was stalling his boyfriend's meet-up with his family. He wanted to be sure that jungkook was completely serious about this whole relationship and wasn't just a fleeting likeness.

When jungkook one night in his small house, all tangled up in each other's arms, ask him to marry him. Taehyung was thrilled that he said yes before his lover even could finish his sentence. That night, they kissed and cried happy tears and vowed to love each other in happy and sad moments. They made love that night and whispered sweet love in each other's ear.

On the third day, jungkook took him to his aunt's house, who took care of him when his parents died. His aunt was sweet and accepted taehyung with open arms. That night when taehyung went back home after leaving his sweetheart bruised and marked from inside and out.

He nervously gathered his family, offering them a cup of tea given by his lover. "Mum and dad and my sweet sisters," he called them for attention, and before his younger sis said something to him about it, their father glanced at her, and she zipped her mouth. "You remember my boyfriend?" he asked the obvious question, and they nodded.

"Did he do something wrong? Do I have to go after him?" his father asked, worried, and he quickly shook his head. "No, not that," he gulped, and his mother put a comforting hand on his thigh. "You can tell us anything, baby bear," she encouraged him.

"he asked me to marry him." he hides his face behind his hands, hearing gasps, and then squeals from his sisters. He felt the heat rushing to his face, and a warm hand was tugging his hand down from his face. He met his mother's eyes, looking back at him for the answer. 

"What you replied to it, baby?" she asked, and taehyung glanced at his father, who had gentleness on his feature and then at his sisters who were holding hands and looking exceptionally at him. His mother caresses his hand comfortably with her thumb. "I said... Yes," he replied finally, hearing a cheer from her younger sister.

"When will you let us meet him? I'm not accepting him until I see he is a good person for you, " his father informed, ignoring his wife's glare thrown at him. Taehyung bite his lips. "I will bring him the day after tomorrow, but don't you guys corner him or make him uncomfortable" he pointed, especially at his younger sister and father.

That's why his fiance was talking to his father, and taehyung was glad that jungkook felt comfortable around his family. "Go steal your boy from your father before he starts boring him to death." his mother nudges him, patting his back. "Mum, I'mma tell this to my dad," jiyoo said smugly, getting a playful smack by their mother. 

"My sweet father," Taehyung called out, standing behind jungkook, placing his hands on his shoulder. "Run with me after what I say, okay baby," he whispered in his ear, landing a skittish kiss. He looks at his father, and "Your wife said I should steal my sweetheart from you because her husband is boring and will gonna send him to burial if it goes on." 

Before he dies from his father's hand, he grabs his lover and runs to his room, giggling and laughing. He closed the door behind him, looking at jungkook. His sweetheart was smiling at him, slowly caging him in his arms. Before jungkook could say anything, he steal a kiss but couldn't pull away.

Jungkook holds him in place and kisses him hard, "lock the door, darling," jungkook said against his lips, and steals his breath again. Taehyung struggled but locked the door, leading them further into the room. Taehyung squeezed his ass looking at him with hooded eyes. "Do you wanna limp when you walk out of this room, mhm baby?" he landed a smack on his cheek. 

Jungkook moaned in his mouth, bucking his hip for more. Taehyung smirked and pulled back, holding him away from him. Jungkook whined chasing after his lips but getting denied. "Go sit down, my star. I have something for you. " jungkook tried to protest, but with one look from taehyung, he was melting against the soft floor mattress. 

Taehyung quickly grabbed a small box from the corner and turned back to him. He passed it to his lover, jungkook look at him and then down at the box. "Open it, baby," he encouraged. His sweetheart opened the box and gasped. There was a simple bracelet, a heart and infinity linked together with a slight hint of red color. 

Jungkook jumped forward and hugged taehyung tightly, crying into his shoulder. "it's so pretty, I love it, and I love you." He sniffles and starts peppering taehyung's face with kisses. Taehyung smiled and gave him a long, sweet kiss. "Want me to put it on you, my star?" jungkook thrusted the box, handing it to taehyung. "yes please" 

Taehyung grabbed this wrist and delicately wrapped the bracelet around it. "I designed it with mum's help, and uncle helped me to make it in his shop," Taehyung said, kissing his wrist, and jungkook burst into tears once again. "You are best, taehyungie. I love you. I love you. I love you so much. "

That night, jungkook couldn't stop crying. Whenever he glanced at his wrist and then at his fiance, he shed tears. He even cried in front of taehyung's siblings, who ended up teasing him before getting kicked out of taehyung's room

___________________________________

BORAHAE 💜
From your writer 

tata_and_cookie 
           ^_^