♡ Chapter 1 ♡

Marlin's POV

I tap my blue pen on the wooden desk frequently but gently so I don't disturb anyone else. I am currently busy trying to think of something else to write for my English essay.

Apparently it is the 4th period of the school day so I obviously have english class at the moment.

I glare at my page for a while until I get a small nudge on my shoulder from the person behind me. I have received a small sized note that was written with black ink, I scanned through it and it reads:

Wsp Marlin/bear! Could I get ur Math notes for the next period, thanks! ❤️

- from your one and only Jessie

Wow, not even going to say please? Alright then. I pull out a pile of loose notes from my math textbook then I send the notes to the person behind me to give to Jessie.

As he receives them, he gives me a polite smile and winks at me as his thank you. I instantly looked away, red-faced. God, he gets me every time with that.

Jessie has been my best friend since kindergarten. He is about 6 foot in height, Dirty blonde with wolf cut styled hair and pure ocean blue eyes. He might be my friend and all but He is freaking gorgeous.

At the end of English class I Jammed all of my English notes in my black school bag. Jessie walked slowly towards my desk and went on his knees while I was packing my notes away. "I never seen you flushed like that before."

I looked up to meet his face. "I'm sorry about that." Jessie giggles at my response. "Why sorry?, honestly I find that pretty adorable."

Did he just call me adorable? I immediately but gently stood up with my heavy bag. "Adorable?" I quietly responded.

Jessie was about to open his mouth until the teacher dismissed us to go to the next class because we stayed behind too long.

We both walked casually together down the long hallway. When we reached there, the class was causing more racket than usual.

Jessie and I stood by the door frame, scanning the room. We suddenly saw a boy with messy light brown hair, slightly tanned and hazel eyes.

Almost every single person was around his desk trying to talk to him. He must be new to our high school since not once have I seen him in our classroom before.

He abruptly glanced over at us and locked eyes with me and Jessie giving an aggravated stare.

"What is his deal?" I softly muttered to Jessie. I heard no response from him so I glanced over at him. Jessie had all his attention on the new guy.

I looked at both of them back and forth. Not a flinch from Jessie nor the other guy, not once did their eyes look away from each other.

What the hell is happening between these two?

Note from author:

||HII it's me again!
What do you guys think of the first chapter? Is it alright?
Sorry It's kinda stressing me out 😭
I hope you guys atleast liked it!
See you guys soon :)||