♡ Chapter 2 ♡

Jessie's POV

I began writing the notes down off the white board, as I finished the last sentence I felt someone staring at me from afar.

It was that new guy again, I found out his name was Cameron. Why is my heart thumping rapidly? Why am I so fucking nervous of this dirty asshole?

I turn my head to the side to face him. "Can you stop staring at me like that?" Instead of saying something back, he smirks and looks back down to his phone. "You look cute when you are so focused." He mumbles so soft.

Did this dirty rat just give ME a fucking compliment?? I raise my hand up high to get the teacher's attention. When I got her attention, I quickly excused myself to the bathroom to get away from this creep.

As I got to the bathroom I splashed cold water on my face. My hands cupped the rim of the sink. I suddenly hear footsteps coming towards the bathroom door. I slowly turned my head to the door and guessed who it was.

"Hello, Jessie." How does he know my name? I never even talked nor interacted with him. "Why are you out of class?" I asked calmly.

"The teacher let me use the bathroom." Is this guy following me or something? Why won't he just leave me alone?

"What do you want then?" Cameron stepped closer to me and leaned on the wall right next to me. "I just want to ask a few questions."

Does he really think I am going to answer his questions? " Whatever those questions are about, I am not interested."

I dry my hands with a paper towel then toss it in the trash can. "Don't even say another word to me again." Cameron stands up straight and gives me a gentle smile. "As you wish~." He better wipe that stupid grin on his face.

I have a really bad feeling about this brat. Why does he keep bothering me? He annoys me so much that I want to punch his face. Hopefully he isn't working with the police, If he was then me and my friends would be fucked.

I walk out of the bathroom trying not to make eye contact with him. As I walked down the hallway I quickly looked over my shoulder to see if he was following me again.

There was no sign of Cameron in sight. Thank goodness now I can walk alone, knowing that I am finally not being watched by that insufferable idiot.

What the hell does he even want from me?