part one

Fl pov-
             I was in the horse race i was in the lead but then someone suddenly took in from me and i came in second place.I could feel my mother being disappointed in me again
.i tried a another race but i still came second ,i kept trying and trying but no matter how i didn't win.... the i fell to my knees and i tryed to end my life by jumping convinced than i was use less to my mother and i jumped heard something ringing "it was just  a dream" i said to my self while panting

I turned of the alarm clock which said 5am which was my usual wake up time.i brushed my teeth and went for my daily jog in the park.

i was on my way to the park i had to cross the road, the red light was almost over so i hurried to cross the road the red light turned green and i was still in the middle of the road as the bike almost hit me but the bike turned towards the left while the biker jumped out of the bike saving him self from the crash.

"hey are you alright" the biker said. I couldn't answer him, i was still in shock standing in the middle of the road, he took me to the other side of the road but i was still in utter shock, "I'm so sorry,I'm so sorry, are you ok."the biker guy said and  i zoned back in "what, yeah I'm fine",i look over to his bike and see thats its crashed on the side of the road "no no I'm so sorry your bike was crashed ,i should've been more careful"i said. "It was kinda... You're so beautiful."the biker guy said with out finishing the sentence he was about to say. "Excuse me what?!"i said, i hit him with my purse thinking ne was just a pervert "you pervert!!" I walk away.