Plan engage!

You led the children, including Thor, to the forest. So Loki can actually have fun on a holiday.

You had your well-known "innocent" grin on your face, reaching the area your lover was in.

"Alrighty, the candy dealer is around her somewhere.." You looked around, giving Loki his cue to come in and do whatever he was thinking of doing.

You suddenly heard a high-pitched scream and noticed Thor had fallen to the ground.

The children were looking up at Loki, staring with wide eyes, you noticed a little smirk of amusement on the Demi-god's face.

They then dropped their bags, ran to Loki and wrapped their arms around him, bringing a look of surprise and confusion onto his face.

He looked over at you to see you grinning, then his mouth formed into a frown and he was glaring at you with disapproval in his eyes.

"Oh Batman, you are so kind to make children happy on Halloween!" You giggled and backed away from him, feeling his glare.

"Well, I better leave now."
You ran off, hoping the children were hanging onto him still, cause you didn't want him to tackle you while you're in the forest.

~ ~ L A T E R ~. ~.

You walked to your apartment, put on some regular pajamas, got a bag of candy, sat down on the couch and watched a marathon of horror movies.

After a few hours, you heard the front doors open, turned your head to see Loki walking in.

"Have fun?"

Loki glared at you then walked upstairs, giving you the silent treatment.

"Eh, he'll grow up," you shrugged your shoulders and turned back to the TV.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Loki's Pov

'Ugh, I can't believe she would Betray me like that and leave me with those brats! I Participated in a pathetic holiday for her, and she leaves me by myself, such torture! Oh, I'll get her back..'

I changed into my pajamas then walked back downstairs.

~ Normal Pov. ~

Loki was making his way over to the couch where you are, and put his hands on your shoulders, startling you a little.

"H-Hey! Don't do that, you scared me!"

You turned your head to look at him, and he had this mischievous look in his eyes, and a smirk on his face.
You raised an eyebrow, seeing the way his expression was, wandering if he's planning to do anything or something.

His lips then formed into a frown, and he climbed over the back of the couch and sat beside you, refusing to look at you.

"Are you still offended that those kids loved your outfit and hugged you?"

"Hmph."