The curly haired boy

I was about 7:30 when I decided to get dressed I didn't know what to wear. Should I dress causal or should I dress hot I just decide to grab my rue 21 dark short an one of my crop tops. I went into the bathroom an curled my hair and did my make-up an I came out to Jess still sitting on the bed.
"Aren't you gonna get ready?"
" I don't know what to wear"
" here you can barrow some of my clothes" I reached into my closet and grabbed out my black plan tee and a pair of my dark skinny jeans an handed it to Jess.
" now go get dressed an I'll do your hair and make-up" after she got dressed I straightened her hair and put some massacre and light brown color eyeshadow on her. When I was finished it was about 5 till 8. So I grabbed my cell phone an me and Jess headed for the lobby. As we walked into the lobby there Zayn was " the boys are in the car waiting" we walked out to the car the curly hair one was driving while Louis was sitting in the passenger seat and Niall and Liam were in the back Zayn got in the car and Jess got in after. " um Alex looks like you gonna have to sit on my lap" Zayn said with a smirk on his face " don't worry I don't bite hard Hun" I slide on to Zayn's lap an shut the door. We were in the car for about 10 minutes and we finally approached the house. There were people everywhere and loud music playing. The car came to a stop and we all got out. Zayn took my hand and said come with me Hun I'll so you were the booze is. We pushed out way through a crowd of people finally reaching the kitchen. Zayn Let go of my hand an grabbed two cups off of the table and handed me one I looked at the cup for a minute an top a sip. It had a bitter taste but it wasn't so bad. Zayn and I made our way to the living room running into some girl who asked Zayn if we wanted to play suck and blow. He said yes and grabbed my hand and pulled me that way. " what exactly is suck and blow I asked Zayn"
" you put a credit card on your lips and you have to get it to the person sitting next to you without dropping it"
" what happens if you drop it"
" you'll find out"
We walked up to a group of people sitting around on a couch and some chairs I recognized the curly haired boy was sitting among the group of people. I sat between Zayn and his friend with the curly hair. The card made it around and it was my turn i turned toward Zayn and went to move in to get the card Zayn slow put his hand up to the card and removed it from his lips making ours meet. He slid his tongue into my mouth
"Come on this isn't a fucking make out sessions" I heard the curly hair boy next to me yell our lips parted as he smiled. He handed me the card and I turned to the curly hair boy and put the card on my lips as he lend in to get the card it dropped he stop for a minute " Harry your supposed to kiss her" a red headed girl said with a smirk " I know what I'm supposed to fucking do okay" he lend in and our lips meet. His lips were so soft and sweet it lasted for about 5 seconds then we both pulled away. After that Zayn and me got up from the game to go get another drink on the way back to the kitchen I saw Jess standing with Louis and Niall laughing and having a good time. It was about 9:30 and I was completely trashed and ready for bed I was sitting in Zayn's lap on the couch we he whispered in my ear " you wanna get out of here"
" I sure do" we headed up stairs to an empty room.
"You tired?" He asked coming up behind me leaving a small kiss on my neck. " yes just a bit"
"Well go ahead and lay down here, I'm going back down stairs to get another drink"
He lofted the room an in about 2 minutes I dozed off I woke up to the feeling of cold hands on my thigh I opened my eyes to see an unfamiliar face above me. Next thing I knew he was taking off my shorts I kicked and kicked but he was to strong he held me down I screamed and the slapped me across the face. Next thing I know the busted open it was the curly hair boy um Harry I believe. He grabbed the guy off me and dragged him out the room and punched him. He walked back into the room helping me out of the bed.
" are you okay ummm...."
"Alex. Alex is my name"
" whatever, why are you in my room in the first place?!" He asked in a cocky attitude.
" I was tired and I have no way home"
" well your not fucking staying in here"
" please I've had a horrible night I was almost sexual assaulted I was slapped I feel like shit, I promise I'll leave in the morning"
" fine but stay on that side of the bed" he reached in his draw and handed me shirt and a pair of boxers " here you can wear this" he shit the door and walked back down stairs I grabbed the clothes and changed laying my shorts and shirt in the table next the the bed. I laid down in the bed and passed right out. It was about 2 in the morning when Harry came back up stairs I opened one eye just a bit to see him come in the room he started to talk off his shirt I closed my eyes and pretend to sleep. He walked over to the bed moved the blanket from underneath me and covered me up. Harry got into bed and I turned around and say up he looked up at me. " sorry thought you were asleep" he sat up and his hand reached up to my lip wipe no the blood away with any hesitation he lend in to kiss me i jump as it stunted from the cut on my life from being slapped earlier. He pressed his tongue to my lips prying them open our tongues moved side by side as he grabbed my thigh pulling me closer I let out a small moan as he ran his hand up and down my thigh I could feel his smile against me lips I slowly pulled away as was speechless he looked at me " goodnight" I payed down and he payed down facing me he pulled me closer to were I was laying on his chest we both fell asleep in a matter of seconds.