Sparks

It's was about 7 when my phone started to go off. I pulled my head up off Harry's chest and began to roll out of bed trying not to wake him up. I stood up off the bed and grabbed my phone off the table and glanced over at Harry he looked so peaceful just sleeping there. I unlocked my phone to see that I had 5 miss calls from Jess and 6 texts from Austin. Shit I completely forgot about Austin! I herd an little grunt when I turned to look back at Harry.
"Why are you up so early? Come back to bed"
" I need to go get my books and some new clothes from the mall"
" well lay back down for a little and I'll take you later"
I decided to do as he said I walked over to the edge of the bed an Harry grabbed my arm pulling me onto him again. I laid back down on his chest. I laid there tracing the outlines of his tattoos on his bare torsos. He woke up in a shiver.
"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you"
" it's okay we gotta get ready anyways"
I rolled off Harry's chest and rolled out of bed i went over to the table to grabbed my clothes I turned around to see if Harry was looking my way but he was tuned around searching trough his draws so I hurried up and slide the boxers of and grabbed my shorts sliding them up my legs to buttoning them I turned around to see Harry staring at me. " Hmm... Nice lace underwear" he said with a smirk on his face I couldn't help but giggle and blush. Harry walk into the bathroom to take a shower. I decided to keep Harry's white tee on and tuck it in. He walked out of the bathroom with only a towel covering his body his curls were droopy and dripping everywhere he grabbed his clothes and went to release his towel from his body I turned to cover my eyes . He giggled "no need to be shy Alex" after we were both ready we headed out the dorm. We got into Harry's blue truck " I thought you lived with the other boy's. You know in the dorm"
" No I couldn't share that small little room with them I need my own space"
I giggled as he turned up the radio he had a nice taste of music some panic at the disco, black veil brides. We drove the rest of the way to the mall in awkward silence. I couldn't help starting at him he was just so ugh I can't explain. Once we reached the mall we got out and went inside while we were walking out of hot topic we ran into Zayn, Louis and that red headed girl from last night. Zayn look over at me and gave me a smile " hey, Alex you look great"
" thanks" I said blushing.
Zayn moved in for a hug and I felt Harry pull me intertwining our fingers
Zayn looked down " oh damn. Harry with a girl friend? Ha I've never seen that before" they all laughed
" I'm not his girl friend"
" she's not my girlfriend"
" good so that means Harry you wouldn't mine if I took Alex to see a movie later tonight?" He smirked
" um actually me and Alex have plans tonight"
" we do?!" I said confused looking over at Harry I just went along with it tho.
Zayn walked away with his friends and me and Harry payed and walked out to the car. My phone began to ring it was Austin, I answered...
"Hell0"
"Where the hell have you been Alex"
"It's been crazy with moving in and stuff, I'm sorry"
" well I'm coming over tonight"
"I have a lot to do right now"
" I'm still coming over"
"Okay"
Harry entered the dorm parking lot.
" would you like me to walk you inside?"
" sure"
Harry got out the car and walked with me to my dorm I looked around the room but no sign of Jess Harry shut the door and walked over to my bed and sat down.
" let's play 20 questions" he had a grin on his face
" okay"
" you first"
" what's your favorite color?"
"Blue, are you a virgin?"
I started to blush "no..."
" so it wouldn't bother you if I did this" he began to run his hand up my thigh and pushed me back in the bed pressing he's soft lips against mine he lingered his tongue against my lips as i parted them slowly are tongues moved together. He was playing with the hims of my shirt pulling it over my head throwing it to the floor he stopped for a second to remove his shirt throwing it to the floor to. He looked at me and giggles pressing our lips together once more and he lifted his head making his way to my stomach leaving soft kisses down my stomach to my waist line he traced his finger around the button if my shorts and looked me in the eyes while he slowly unbuttoned my shorts pulling them down my legs. He stopped for a minute looking me in the eyes
" your body it's beautiful" he said making me laugh. He grabbed my lace underwear pulling them down my legs. He traced his finger in circles on my hip bone then slowly putting one finger in me I let out a moan and he laughed another finger entered an I arched my back he took both fingers out coming back up to meet my face I tugged at his jeans trying to get them of his jeans hit the floor and I went to move the boxer he stopped me " not now take it slow" he kissed me once more then got up and walked toward the bathroom. He turned back to look at me " shower?" I got up and followed him to the shower
I watched as he took of his boxers and stepped in the shower I followed behind him with the water falling on my hair. Harry grabbed the shampoo and conditioner putting it in my hair and rinsing it out for me. We finished cleaning off then we both got dressed and headed out of the bathroom. Harry walked over toward the fridge opening it " you guys have nothing to eat"
" we just moved in yesterday" I giggled
"Well I'm Hungry, want something to eat?"
" yes that'd be great"
" or I could always eat you" he said with a smirk on his face I swatted at him playfully he grabbed me pulling me in for our lips to connect again and he grabbed his keys and headed for the door.