Chapter One

I brushed my long red hair furiously as I ate a piece of toast and pulled on my white and black bow pump high heels. I wanted my shoes to match my long sleeve sheer floral chiffon shirt and black skinny jeans.

Looking in my vanity mirror one last time to check myself over. My pale skin with no sign of freckles anywhere to my pleasure. Long red hair neatly waving down my back with out frizz in satisfaction as I just spent a hour brushing , straightening and un-frizzing my hair. My newly manicured nails polished and shinning. All I needed now was some lip gloss. I never used much make up unless I was going to a party anyway.

"Lily Sienna Williams! Will you hurry up! You're brother will not wait forever to drop you off at the University!" My mum's irritated but happy voice yelled from down the hall.

I picked up my two light blue suitcases and my light brown and pink laced bag from my old bed, before walking out of my old room.

Everything I once knew was old. Now today I will know everything new. New School , new room , new roommate , new food! I can't wait! My brother always told me about his wild University adventures and as I sweared never to get that crazy , I still promised myself to experience things I haven't done yet.

"Lily you ready yet?" My brother asked in a bored voice while sitting on the beige sofa petting Rowine our family guard dog.

"Yep! Take my bags to the car will you my dear brother?" I ask with pleading eyes and pouting my glossed lips.

"Lazy, you do know you are in college now right?" My brother asked while grabbing my heavy bags and lifting them over his shoulders.

"Yes , but for the next two hours I am still free to be lazy and a care free teen." I say with a matter of factly tone while walking to red sport convertible and gliding into the passenger seat.

"You know, if you would have gotten you're drivers license when you were supposed to. I wouldn't have to drag you're butt all over Doncaster to Manchester now would I ?" My brother said some what annoyed at the whole situation.

"Jasper Ivor Williams! You know you love driving me around stop getting you're panties in a twist." I said playfully while hitting his arm and turning on the radio.

"Unlike you sister , I don't wear thongs, so i can't get my panties in a twist!" Jasper half yelled through his laughing fit while turning up the radio and pulling out of the drive way.

"Bloody hell Japser! Why do you always have to yell out that I wear thongs when I don't? What if the cute neighbor heard you?" I screeched in his ear while my cheeks flushed a bright red matching my hair.

"Relax , Louis already left for Manchester two days ago. I guess you're stalking didn't catch that it seems." Jasper says while his plump lips curved into a smirk.

"I do not stalk him you twat! Wait what? He's going to the same University I am?! " I yell almost busting my own ear drums in the process.

"Geez woman! Want to make me death? " Jasper screamed back at me , his face turning red with annoyance.

"Sorry , sorry. Is Louis really going to same University as me though?" I ask more quietly this time.

"University of Manchester right?" Jasper asks in a bored tone before turning left on a random road .

"Yes!" I say excitedly waiting for his answer .

"Then yeah , you're dream boy is going to the same University as you. Congrats!" He says irritated , before turning up the radio once again with a flick of his hand.

"What's got you in a pissy mood mister Ivor ?" I pouted while dragging out his middle name on purpose to annoy him.

" Drive you're sister to University mum said. It will be fun mum said. Perfect bonding time mum said. Why do I ever listen to her when it comes to you? I already knew she was wrong." Jasper exclaimed using his right hand to pull through his thick black hair.