POISON

Rain, rain, and the cold. The moon must be crying.
Step, step, step, in cute red latex boots, walk all the way home. Janet is a strong girl. She is a strong girl. She has always been a sweet girl, too. That's what her fans will say next time she sees them, that's what they always say. That's all she has to think about.
Until her shoulder connects with another and she's snapped out of her thoughts. A boy in some sort of cashier uniform—Starr Mart, was it?
"..Janet?"
Hey—Is that the boy she saw in the crowd? She squints, looking at his nametag. She paused, taking in his face. His hair is just as dark, like the night sky, and his eyebrows were thick as she recalled. His eyes had a little unassuming, youthful glint in them, and he had pale skin with a bit of texture. He adjusted his cap, it had a little popcorn logo on the side, and met her eye.
"Fang."
He looks confused, and unamused, and very clearly wet from the rain. And cold. "Uhh, yeah. That's me. And you're Janet, aren't you? I was at your concert, like, the other day." He awkwardly shoved his gloved hands in his pockets, his speech unintentionally deadpan. He doesn't meet a superstar one on one everyday, after all. "It wasn't bad. I'm not, like.. A fan, you know, so.."
'Jeez, Fang, stop talking!' He thought.
"So, yeah."
Janet's mouth hung open in a little 'o' shape for a second before she fixed her helmet, although it never shifted. "Ah, yeah, I think I saw you! Funny coincidence, right?" She flashed him that charming smile that she's always seen with.
She has hot pink braces.
"Cool braces."
She looked nervous, and surprised for a second, before responding. "Ha-Haha, yeah, umm.. Stu says both me and Bonnie have stuff going on with our teeth, and that's part of our charn. Nobody really takes notice of it, though. Dorks, right?"
"Pff.. Man, I wouldn't know about dorks. I'm the coolest kid around. Me and Buster. We dominate in basketbrawl, and brawlball too!" He gloated childishly.
"Uhuh.."
"Trust me, Ms. Janet! You see us on the enemy team and we're all like-" He puffed his cheeks and chest while punching the air playfully-"And you're all like 'ohhh, ohhh nooo!' and then you give up 'cause we win, like, right away!"
Janet smiled and giggled at his friendliness and the dumb gestures he made. "Well, I guess when you put it like that, I'm convinced.."
Fang looked surprised for a moment.. "NOT! The rocket herself never gives up!"
"Oh yeah? Then, um, give me your number! And we can meet up! And we'll play basketbrawl and brawlball and I'll own you for sure." He said, confident.
"Mmm.. Fine.. I'll text you soon." She told him as they exchanged phone numbers. Walking past the boy whos only a little taller than her, she stared at his contact, the light of her phone contrasting the surrounding darkness. They had talked for so short, yet they had both managed to disregard–Or even forget about the rain.
"Fang.." She whispered.
"Who are you?"