First day🥑

🍍

Chatter coming from the living room that the teens share. Izuku coming back from taking a shower "hey Izuku! The pizza finally came, but the pizza guy was so weird" a brunette says handing Izuku a slice of cheese pizza got from the box that just arrived, sniffing the pizza "Mmmm ura this pizza smells good, I've been so hungry!!" Izuku says as he takes a bite out of the pizza still drying his hair off with a towel. The green haired boy taking a seat next to the blue haired boy watching tawog on the channel that came by. "Is the shower working better? Took me a while to fix it after the pipe busted" the blue haired boy asks Izuku "omg yes tenten!! The shower was amazing, you should try being a plumber" Izuku says playfully shoving tenya as they laugh.
A black haired boy coming through the front door with his bag, hanging up his keys. Stretching he says "What we got to eat today?" Izuku looking over "we got pizza, cheese and jalapeño. The one you like hanta" smiling hanta walking to the kitchen island picking up a slice of the spicy pizza, walking to the fridge to get a water. "We need to hurry and go to bed today, our first day is tomorrow you guys. So no staying up late and goofing off!" Hanta says walking to Izuku and tenya as they nod their heads in agreement. A boy with long hair and headphones walking down from the stairs in the apartment "hey guys, how did everyone's day go? I hope it went well" the boy says laying down on a beanbag in the corner of the living area "it was alright, tetsutetsu and me had a little play fight, then hatsume came with some tacos. I really need to go back to that place when I get a chance" tenya says as he plays with his lip piercing, "at least you got to have a good break, my boss didn't let me. He yelled at me when I was at the "wrong" table, as if it wasn't the section he told me to go to!?" Hanta says with a huff still a little heated from what his boss did from earlier on that day. All of them laugh as sero has a look of disgust on his face, "some little girl was getting bullied by the older kids today. I swear those boys have nothing to do but mess with the little ones" uraraka says walking to the group with a hand on her hip shaking her head "boys are so weird some times" the long haired boy said "aren't you a boy kage..." a  girl with long black hair comes from the front door, "hey yaomomo, didn't hear you come in, how's the new shift" tokoyami asks twisting his hair in between his fingers.
"The new shift has only one other worker, and the kids are so much to handle. They are very disrespectful, aswell as the parents." Yaomomo crosses her arms with disappointment written on her face. "Ok guys well I'm going to shower and then go to bed I don't even want to go to school tomorrow but it's our 3rd year now, don't wanna be late like the other two" hanta says as he gets up walking to the kitchen with a yawn throwing away his empty water bottle. Everyone else agreeing and going to their room after saying their goodnights and see you laters.

Izuku going up to his room plugging in his fan from it still being in warm seasons. Walking to his coat hanger her hangs up his towel so it can dry, hearing the silent air with some to little cars coming by and people talking walking by the building. He takes a breath and starts walking to his bed, pulling the covers plopping onto his bed, 'I hope tommorow doesn't go bad' Izuku thinks as he snuggles up with his stuffed animal, closing his eyes softly as he gets consumed by tiredness. Finally letting sleep take him for the night.

A faint alarm coming from outside the darkness, getting louder as Izuku opens his eyes, rubbing his eyes of tiredness. Sitting up turning off his alarm, it's 4:30... teens don't like waking up early but school is always there to make life harder. As Izuku yawns, he gets up stretching walking up to the light switch of his room the light blinding him as he presses the button on the wall groaning in annoyance. Walking over to his closet door twisting the knob to open it. Looking at his clothes wondering what he will wear for first day.
Looking through everything he had, he picked out a white long sleeve with a black short sleeve button up. With black jorts adidas and long white socks