In the Begining.

Lindsey was born on February 25th, 1981 in Lawrence Kansas to Dan and Violet Taylor. Lindsey's parents were hunters. The Taylor's were close with their neighbors John and Mary Winchester who were also hunters. The Winchesters had a little boy named Dean. Dean and Lindsey got along really well. On the night of July 6th Lindsey's parents were killed by a demon. Since Lindsey had no next of kin John and Mary took her in and raised her. After Mary was killed the night of Sam's 6 month birthday John moved the three kids around a lot. When Lindsey was 10 John told her about her parents and taught her how to hunt. Lindsey hated that they were always moving but she loved it when she got to spend alone time with Dean and Sam. Lindsey started to fall in love with Dean when she was 20. She never told Dean because she was afraid of getting hurt by him. When Sam went off to college Lindsey continued to hunt with John and Dean. Lindsey really loved driving around with Dean in his 1967 Chevy Impala. She loved that car almost as much as Dean did. Sam started to hunt again after his girlfriend Jess died. Dean, Lindsey, and Sam found John and they all tried to take down the yellow eyed demon that killed Mary and Jess together. John and Dean got hurt while taking on the demon. Sam was driving to the hospital when the Impala got hit.