The Proposal

They arrived at the restaurant and were shown to their seats in a small private room. "Dean this is wonderful but it's too much. How are we going to pay for this?" "Don't you worry about that. I just want you to enjoy yourself." After Dean and Lindsey finished their dinners Dean ordered them a whole apple pie for dessert which was both their favorite. As they finished the pie Dean spoke, "Lindsey we've known each other out whole lives and you have made me a better person. So I was wondering..." Dean got up from the table got down on one knee and pulled out a black velvet box. "I was wondering if you would make me the happiest hunter alive and marry me?" Dean opened the box reveling a two karot purple diamond shaped like a heart on a sterling silver band. "Oh my god Dean! Yes of course I'll marry you." Lindsey said with tears in her eyes. Dean placed the ring on Lindsey's finger and they both pressed their lips together. Dean and Lindsey couldn't wait to get back to their motel to celebrate their engagement so Dean pulled the Impala over into a small wooded area and they both crawled into the back seat and layed down. Dean layed on top of Lindsey and pressed his lips to hers. "I've always wanted to have sex with you in the back of this car." Lindsey said with a smile on her face. "Is that so?" Dean said with a smirk on his face. The same smirk that Lindsey loves. "Well it looks like we are going to make your dream come true tonight." Dean said as he began to slowly make-out with his new fiancé. Dean slowly took Lindsey's clothes off and Lindsey helped Dean take off his clothes. Dean and Lindsey grinder together making the windows of the Impala fog up. After they made love in the Impala Dean drive them back to their motel room. Once they walked into the room Lindsey sat down on the bed. "That was amazing. This was the best night of my life." Lindsey said as Dean sat down on the bed next to Lindsey. "I'm so glad you said that." "When are we going to tell Sammy and Cas?" "They both know already. In fact they both helped me pick out the ring." Dean said as he kissed Lindsey's neck. "Well you boules did a great job picking out the ring. I love it." Lindsey said as she giggled. "Can I call Bobby and tell him?" Lindsey asked. "How about we tell him together?" Dean said as he pulled out his phone. Dean dialed Bobby's number and waited for him to answer. "Hey Dean what can I do you for?" Bobby asked answering the phone. "Hey Bobby I got you on speaker Lindsey is here as well." "Hi Bobby" "Hi Lindsey. So what's up guys?" "We have something very important to tell you." Lindsey said with a big smile on her face. "Would you stop wasting my time and just tell me already you idjits." "We're engaged!" Dean and Lindsey said at the same time. "Wow guys that's amazing congrats. Who would ever thought that Dean Winchester would get married. No offense kid." "None taken Bobby." "I really am happy for both of you." "Thanks Bobby. We'll talk to you later." Lindsey said before Dean hung up the phone. "Let's get some sleep baby. We both had a long and exciting day." Dean said laying down on the bed. "Ok Hun. I love you." "I love you too." They gave each other a kiss before they fell asleep in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~~
Authors note:
Hey guys I'm back. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while I got back from vacation on Friday and I needed two days to recover. I did get a lot of writing done for this story while I was on vacation so I should be able to update a chapter per day for you guys. Thank you for waiting and being understanding. You guys are the best. I hope you enjoy what's to come in this story. Remember to vote and leave comments if you like. Thanks again you guys I love you all.

Lindsey