chapter one

I leaned over the edge of the building. I was lying down so only my uper half was hanging.
"Hey Puden." My brother started to laugh.
My green hair was high above the super hero's but bright enough for them to see. Robin, Blue Bettle, Kid Flash, Nightwing, and some brunette was below. My brother helped my up and we jumped off the roof hand in hand.
I fixed my hair. These where boys. Toxic picked up his huge hammer. It was just like Mums.
"Now what do we have here? Toxic and Chemical........" Robin spoke. I walked over to Kid Flash and Lend onto his should. I moved my but in a flirtatious way. Nightwing looked taken aback.
"Well that's enough with you. You know your no fun anymore." I sighed and giggled. I had a normal annoyingly weird voice not like my mom's. Pudden was just a habit.
"Well aren't you cute." I said running my hand threw the brunets brown hair. His eyes widened. Toxic must have been behind me. He wasn't that scary. He was just tall.
"I'm feeling the mode. Not crash at all girl!" He yelled at me. I was taken a back. I turned around and started to fake cry into my brothers chest.
"Impulse you have to be careful with ladies. Their fragile." A voice said. That cracked me. I wasn't fragile, I was flirtatious.
"Why you little! I am not fragile!" I yelled at Blue Bettle. I walked over to Robin.
"Hey Pudden. Your cute too." I said I trailed my hand down his chest. He was shorter than Mr but I was in heels. He pushed me away. I laughed and so did my brother.
"Lets go brother I'm bored." I stated. See the only reason the 5 super hero's didn't attack is because they wouldn't hurt us. We didn't hurt them. I just flirted. Toxic would flirt with the girls. I had my boys.
He nodded and we walked away.
"Why didn't anyone go to attack them?" I heard the cute brunette say.
"They never hurt us. They just bug us before we go to base. Nothing much." Nightwing replied to the brunet.
"But she touched Robin???" He said back. I laughed with my brother and we kept walking.
"Let's rob a candy store. I need the energy." My twin said to me. I nodded.
I saw a large cake in a window.
"Perfect." I said and started to hum a killing song.
I kicked a garbage can into the window and let my brother go in first. He helped me down to walk over the glass like a gentleman. See we were thought to be dating before Dad and Mum reviled us as their kids. Thank goodness because I didn't want people thinking my twin was my boyfriend.
"Thanks pudden." I said. He laughed and we started to eat some candy. I saw his hammer lying on the floor. I placed my umbrella in its place and picked it up.
It was light as a feather. To most people it was a 1000 pounds but we were twins. It's a twin thing being able to use each others weapons.
I cracked the cash register open and grabbed out some money. Then passed the hammer to y brother and walked out of there. A jolt followed and my umbrella was in the holder. We walked home.
As we walked in I saw some food on the table. I placed the cash in the 'kids bucket' as my parents called it. They made us save up for extra things like toys and games. But we were 14 and in 4 days 15.
I walked to eat the food and laughed. It was a regular thing to laugh at random. Toxic ate his food but I ate half of it. See people called me fat for a while and I didn't like that. Toxic looked at me. I gave him the look to drop it.
We walked to our room in the basement. We had the whole basement to do what we pleased in. We had a few guitars and a set of drums. My bed was in the dark corner and Toxic's was near mine. Side by side. A large bed side table seporated us.
"Let's play a game." I said. Toxic looked up from his book.
"Let's play........which sidekick sucks the most." I looked to the bottom of the steps and saw Mum and Dad. Dad had said it.
"Blue Bettle. That nasty little meani." I said. Toxic pointed to me as to say 'I'm with her.'.
"Well you may have to lighten up on that poor boy because your going to be part of the team!" My dad said. He started to laugh.
"What? No no no!" Toxic stated.
"Yes yes yes! You also have to go to school!" Mum said. (Sorry can't really do a Harley Quinn accent.)

"Why? We don't need to go to school. We're not getting jobs at all." I mean seriously? We're villains!
"Well to bad! You can go to school had Toxic and Chemical or other names and you can choice either to not say we're your parents or to say we are." Dad said.
"Ugh where do we go to school? And when do we meet the team?" Toxic questioned.
"Gothom Academy and tomorrow." Dad said and they both started laughing.
"Fine go so we can sleep." I said. They walked over kissed our foreheads and left our basement.
"Well we might as well go rob a clothing store." Toxic said. I nodded.
"I can knock out the security cameras just tell me what store." I told my twin brother.
"How about......Macy's?" I nodded and walked over to my computer. I hacked in and shut down everything.
"Let's go." I said. We crawled out of the window.
We finally made it there and I grabbed as much clothing as possible. See I knew that they needed uniforms and we already had them tryed on. But what happens if they wanted to hang out later? After school? I would look like I normally look......then I realized that I should be my self.
"Toxic! We don't need to look normal! We can look like our selves!" I screamed. He fell from the ceiling. How the hell he go up there is a mystery to all.
"I know nothing looks good."
"Still rob the register?" He nodded.
We got home at around 2 in the morning. We had jewelry and a lot of money. I fell asleep a few minutes after we got home. Tomorrow we would meet the team. I hope they won't hate.