Gemini (F) x Scorpio (M)

Enchanted, Ensnared, Yours

In the heart of the bustling city, beneath the neon glow and cacophony of nightlife, a crimson car could be seen zipping through these vibrant streets.

"WOOHOO!!"

Gemini yells at the top of her lungs, her hips swaying in rhythms with the booming music, champagne dancing in her glass as Scorpio drifts through the streets.

"Sit your ass down,Gemini. Or would you rather fall?" Scorpio smirks.

"Oh?" Gemini purrs.
She stops dancing and sits in Scorpio's lap, blocking his view, preventing him from driving any further. "But I already fell for you," she whispers softly into his ear.

I can't drive, woman.

"You're really pushing my buttons, you know, love," Scorpio pulls her face closer, his heartbeat quickening with every second.

She closes her eyes, smiling gently, as if waiting for something to happen.

Fuck.

"You drive me fucking insane."Scorpio huffs and gives in. Their lips finally meet, parting and reuniting in between sharp breaths, savouring every kiss. They were intoxicated, whether by the champagne or sheer passion, they couldn't stop.

Everything faded away. Red, honking, yelling and Scorpio's next hundred victims.
Everything.

It was just Gemini and him. Nothing else mattered in that very moment.

"I'm yours."Gemini whispers, breathless.
Her eyes sparkled like the city lights.

She looks so beautiful.

"Yours, yours, yours, all yours."She repeats like a mantra. His heartbeat echoes, thumping louder and louder.

His.

Mine, mine, mine, all mine. He savors every word. The weight of those words settles in his chest, filling him with an overwhelming sense of belonging and desire.

His heart swells up with so much love and affection, it spills into his expression as a genuine smile blossoms his face, radiating childlike innocence that he lost long ago.

Every piece of my heart is drawn to you like a flame. I'm so in love with you that it hurts, Gemini.

"As I am yours."He whispers, sealing the promise with a tender kiss.

♧♥︎♢♚♛♢♥︎♧

Gemini x Scorpio just gives me psycho x bad boy vibes y'all and I love it

Today's song recommendation :
Him & I by Halsey and G-Eazy. Today's chap was inspired by it! "I'm a crazy fuckin' Gemini." 🖤

(This is a little sneak peek for you guys, xoxo)