Aries (M) x Pisces (F)

Pitter-Patter

Pitter-Patter

☔︎

Pitter-patter, pitter-patter.

Pisces was painting in the art club after school, the rain outside serving as a soothing melody.

"Rain, rain go away, come again another day.." She sang softly, as she slowly filled the canvas with vibrant colors.

She felt a sense of tranquility, feeling as if the rain was washing away all distractions, leaving only her and art.

Painting was one of her escapes.

She didn't have many friends, only the occasional 'can I borrow your pencil' or 'you're good at drawing right, can you help us' or 'can you draw me'. People were nice to her, but they never went beyond nice, nobody really noticed her.

At least she could still paint.

She smiled, the warmth not reaching her eyes. Though, she didn't have time to dwell on that further when suddenly, the door behind her swung open, followed by a furious yell.

"THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!"

Pisces's eyes widened, her body froze; she didn't know what to do. She slowly glanced behind her, and saw three guys, the furious one being one of her classmates.

"I SWEAR TO GOD I'M BEATING HIS ASS AFTER HE'S DONE WITH DETENTION. " He stated menacingly, his voice low and threatening.

Her heart dropped, she was alone.

Figuratively, and literally!!

With three guys, one of them seeming extremely violent!

"Frank, I'm with you on this bro, he has gone way too far." One of them said.

"What do you say we jump him tomorrow, all three of us, we'll have him crying for sure."

Nevermind, make that three! She screamed internally.

She breathed in deeply, trying to steady herself.

You're fine, Pisces, just pretend you didn't notice them. You're in this room, alone, and you're painting. Everything is just fine.

You could always jump out the window of this 4 story building and be an artist stuck in a wheelchair forever.

She slowly dipped her brush into a glass of water nearby, then watched in horror as she accidentally knocked it over. The glass shattered into pieces in a puddle of muddy water.

Crap.

The room went dead silent.

"What the..I didn't know someone else was here," Frank said, hands tucked inside his pockets.