Chapter 4

Summary: You and Chris spend a very long and fun day together

Warnings: Fluff! Minor Angst! Talk of Deceased Parent! SMUT! 18+ ONLY! Lots of SMUT! 

For the first time this week, Chris woke up with a smile on his face. He felt rested, he felt good. And it was almost primarily down to the fact that he was waking up next to you. After earning his membership to your club the two of you spent a little more time getting undressed before finally collapsing into bed together.

Thankfully for Chris, you both had the energy to at least put underwear back on before falling asleep. Because with the way your back was pressed against his chest and ass against his crotch, he would be finding it impossible not to wake you up and go another round.

That was until you squirmed in your sleep, pulling a groan from Chris as your ass rubbed against his crotch causing all his blood to travel south. He buried his face in the crook of your neck and took a few deep breaths to calm himself down.

It didn't help though as you did it again and then once more. It was only when Chris felt your chest shuddering that he realised you weren't asleep at all. Shifting up onto his elbow his suspicions were confirmed when he saw you biting back a smile.

"You little devil" he chuckled wrapping his arms around you tightly.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," you said with a false tiredness in your voice.

"Oh, so you don't need a taste of your own medicine?" Chris smirked as he moved his hand up so his fingertips brushed over the underside of your breasts.

Your breath hitched as he teased you "No..." you muttered.

"Are you sure about that? I think you do" he murmured as he changed his focus, his fingers trailing down your stomach to the waistband of your cotton underwear, smirking as you unwittingly squirmed into his touch.

"I... maybe just for future reference" you suggested breathlessly.

That was good enough for Chris as he dipped his fingers underneath the waistband of your underwear and down to your core, letting out a deep groan when he felt just how wet you were for him. He took his time running his fingers up and down your core, teasing you by swirling his fingers around your clit periodically.

"Chris.... Please" you whined bucking your hips into his touch.

A lopsided grin grew on Chris' lips as he looked down at you, your eyes already fluttering shut, your lips parted in pleasure. He watched you as he pressed his fingertips against your entrance, enjoying the way your head tilted back and you pleaded with him.

He leant down to press a kiss to your shoulder "I love it when you beg" he murmured against your skin, his lips travelling up to your jawline as he sunk his fingers into you and curled them to the hit that golden spot he memorised last night.

"Fuck yes right there" you moaned arching your back into him.

With his free hand, he found your breast and started playing with your sensitive peak. You let out another loud moan that was like music to his ears as you shifted and writhed against him.

As he worked you with his fingers he could tell you were growing close by the way your walls pulsated around him. He let out a groan as he pictured you pulsating around his cock, it almost made him pull out his fingers to replace them with it but he'd save that for later.

When he could tell you were right on the edge of your release he used the heel of his palm to rub your clit and push you over the edge. You came with a large cry your body becoming rigid before melting back into his embrace.