Season 1: Endless Rooms

Chapter 1: The First Awakening

A soft hum fills the air as a dim light flickers into existence. A girl, no older than sixteen, stirs awake on a cold, hard floor. Her heart races, her mind a blur. No memories flash before her eyes—no faces, no places, not even her own name. Nothing but the overwhelming darkness.

Her only companion in the suffocating void is a small camping lamp, casting fragile shadows on the walls. She clutches it, pulling herself up. Panic swells inside her as she surveys the endless darkness around her. "Where am I?" she whispers, but the only response is the echo of her voice.

Then, she sees it—across the room, a door. Plain, unassuming, but it offers the only escape. With nothing else to guide her, she hesitantly steps toward it, gripping the lamp tighter, as if it might protect her from the unknown.

The door creaks as she pushes it open. She hesitates for just a moment before stepping through, into yet another void. As the door shuts behind her, a strange feeling settles into her bones. She's trapped.

Chapter 2: The Lonely Table

Stepping into the second room, the girl realizes it's identical to the first. Same eerie darkness, same silence pressing down on her. But there is something new this time: a table stands in the middle of the room. A plain, wooden table, worn and old, like something forgotten.

Her breath hitches as she approaches it. There's nothing on it, nothing around it. She feels a strange pull, like the table is calling to her, like it holds some meaning she cannot grasp. But no matter how hard she tries to remember, her mind remains a blank slate.

She circles it slowly, fingers brushing the rough surface, hoping for answers that never come. There's nothing to find here. Not yet. But another door waits, standing on the opposite side of the room, just as it had in the first.

Her chest tightens. Is there any other option? She needs answers. With one last glance at the table, she turns and crosses the threshold into another black abyss.

Chapter 3: The Mirror's Glimpse

The next room feels different as soon as she enters. It's still dark, the same crushing emptiness that makes her heart race. But this time, there's something else—a mirror stands tall against one wall, its reflective surface gleaming faintly in the glow of her lamp.

She cautiously approaches it, her reflection growing clearer with each step. But something feels wrong. As she stares at the girl in the mirror, she feels a disconnect. The girl looks like her—or at least, she assumes it must be her—but there's no recognition. No flood of memories. Just an unfamiliar face staring back, wide-eyed and afraid.

The girl in the mirror looks...lost, just like her. She reaches out, fingers brushing the cold glass, and for a moment, she could swear the reflection moved on its own, just a second too late. A chill runs down her spine. Is it really her, or something else?

She doesn't have the courage to find out. She turns away from the mirror, moving toward the next door. It opens easily, as if it's been waiting for her.

Chapter 4: The Clock's Tick

This time, the sound reaches her before anything else. A steady ticking fills the room, echoing in the stillness. She scans the darkness and finds it—a grandfather clock standing tall in the corner. Its pendulum swings methodically, marking the time in an otherwise timeless place.

The clock feels out of place, yet...comforting. It reminds her of something, but the memory slips away as soon as it forms. She stands in front of it, mesmerized by the pendulum's rhythmic motion. Time feels like it's running out, but she has no idea why.