Ninja in the Ever Realm

In a distant realm, Ninjago, the six ninja were under their monastery. Zane, master of ice, suddenly got a weird signal on the main computer. He quickly called everyone over. "I seemed to have picked up a powerful source in another realm," he explained. The ninja dug deeper into the signal, soon discovering, "It is located in the Ever Realm."

"The Never Realm? No way am I going back there!" Jay cried.

"Not Never Realm, Jay. The Ever Realm," Nya clarified.

Zane continued, finally coming to the conclusion that the source was called the Star Crystal. "The Star Crystal has the potential to amplify your powers."

Cole scratched his head as he chuckled, "Of course. Amplifying! That's... dangerous."

Lloyd smirked as he told his friend, "Amplifying means that it can increase. Basically, it makes powers stronger!"

Kai's eyes widened. "If we don't retrieve it, it could fall into the wrong hands!" Zane chimed in, adding how that is exactly why they must go after it.

However, the ninja knew NOTHING about The Ever Realm. The Star Crystal seemed to be in Enchancia. Did the ninja know what Enchancia was? Of course not! Nya came to a decision that she and Zane would stay behind to track the crystal for the others and give remote details on this new realm.

Forming a portal, the other four ninja were now in front of a large white castle with colorful roofs. They noticed many supposed royals showing up. Lloyd quickly placed his hand by his ear and said, "Zane? You got any intel for us?" His robotic friend was quick to respond, stating how the royal family of Enchancia seemed to be hosting a gala. The Star Crystal was rumored to be on display during the ball.

Jay, observing the fashionable folks around them, suggested, "Let's try to blend in."

The ninja now arrived at gala, their costumes surprisingly elegant. They, however, were ready for action. The four of them mingled with the crowd while keeping an eye out for the crystal.

To Be Continued...