Chapter 1

Jadyn POV
I was in the room that HYDRA gave me and my new friends the twins. I was bored and started to draw. I stopped when the door opened reveling Strucker.
"Miss. Stark your up first" he said and I got up.
I looked over to see Pietro and Wanda.
"Be careful" whispered Pietro and I nodded.
Strucker took me to a room and told me to lie down in the bed. I went to the bed and they stuck a needle in my arm and I started to scream and I blacked out. I woke up and I was in my bed and I look over and I saw Pietro running fast.
'Can you please stop already' I though and he stopped.
"What the..." he said but was cut off.
"You stopped when I thought about it" I said.
"It must be one of your powers" said Wanda.
"How can it be one of my powers, I only have one" I said.
"Actually no you don't" said a voice.
I turned my head to see Strucker standing there. He walked toward my room and handed me a list. It was a list of my powers.
"It's a list of your powers, oh and I see your cat ears grown and your cat tail grown, now let's see if your fangs came in" he said and they did because my teeth feel sharp.
"Oh and your eyes changed" he said.
Wait what!
He left the room and I saw my tail. It was blue and at the end there was black. I saw my mirror and I went toward it. I looked at myself and I was beautiful with the ears and eyes. My ears was blue and at the tip it was black. My ears was pointy. My eyes was a gold color and they were cat eyes. I was tired so I went to sleep.
A week later...
It's been a week since me and the twins had our powers. I was with the twins and we heard the alarms go off.
"The avengers are coming" one of them whispered to Strucker.
"Let's send the trio" he whispered again.
"They are not ready" he whispered back and I looked at Pietro.
"Pietro I'm scared" I whispered to him and held my hand.
Yes I am dating Pietro finally and his hair changed from brown to white. Before the experiment my hair was brown but it turned pink.