Liar...

Wahhh!! Im so sorry everyone! I've been pretty busy lately so I haven't been able to write anything. I hope you all are doing well. Sadly this story is coming to an end. Only a few more chapters! Let's get back to the story! (WARNING: This chapter contains a large amount of suicide, self harm, and sexual harassment. It will be mention often so read at your own risk.) [I'm having trouble inserting a picture so I'll update this chapter when it allows me to.]
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    Xie enters the house. His dad is at the kitchen island, a beer bottle in hand. "Hi dad." Xie says stopping by the kitchen for a brief moment and then leaving for his room. He makes it to his room safely. "I can't believe he lied...." Xie says to himself. His dad had broke his promise. He didn't stop the abuse. Xie sits down at his desk and takes out his homework. "Let me get this done..." He say pulling homework out.
    Around 6:30pm Xie is lying on his bed. "..." He isn't tired, just thinking. "Gahh..." Xie growls, sitting up. "I shouldn't..." He says to himself, holding his head in his hands. After a few minutes of contemplating he caves in. Reaching under his pillow pulling out a craft knife. He removes his gloves and unwraps his bandages. "...Click click click..." Xie opens the blade before making small incisions on the flesh of his wrist. His heart beat can be heard in his ears and his breathing is slightly heavy. "Ah-" Xie looks at his wrists. "Shit..." the bandages aren't in his room anymore.. Xie peeks out the door into the hallway to make sure his dad isn't upstairs. He dashes to the closet grabbing the bandages and rushes back to his room. Once back in his room, Xie wraps his wrists before laying down. He's hungry, but who cares?
-318 words-