The unreal question

Hey everyone. Im sorry that I've been absent for some time. Schools coming up soon and I'll be going into 7th grade. I've been catching up with friends so that we can interact better during school. This story will be coming to an end sooner or later and I hope that you all will enjoy the rest of the book. Happy reading! ^^
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
I walk into the house sure that my dad is home. I pass the kitchen and walk up the stairs. My legs are weak from walking home but I make it. Once in my room I close the door and place my bag down. "Ngh!" I yelp as I sit down on the bed. My legs hurt so bad. They stung like they had broken. But they could still move. "Creak~" My head spins to face to door, as I quickly realize it's my father. "Oh.." I whisper to myself.
    "How was school?" he asks me. Almost as if he wanted to sound like a normal father. "Not bad." I answer with complete honesty. "Good, guess what I found in your room while you were gone?" His voice is stern and could send shiver down your spine. My mind floods with things he could've found. My diary... Did he break his promise? Did he look through it? He then pulls out a rope and knife. "SHIT" I yell in my mind. His eyes then soften "Do you want to kill yourself?" He asks. And question sounds unreal, because you never hear anyone asking that question in real life. "I don't want you to do that. He says. "I cant let you do that! YOU CANT LEAVE ME HERE ALONE" His voice breaks "You need to be here..." He continues "I'll change... But you can't leave me!" A tear rolls down his cheek which he wipes away. He then places the knife and rope on my desk before stepping closer. He holds out his arms for me. And without a thought I run into them.
    I hug his. my arms tight around his chest. And out of nowhere all of the feelings I had bundled up inside, began flowing. Tears streamed down my face as I sniffled and sobbed. As I sobbed in his arms he held me tightly. And I finally felt that feeling of security that I've felt in my mom's and Chico's arms. It felt great. And I stood there in his arms and cried, and cried, and cried.
    About half an hour later the tear stopped streaming. We were both on the floor. His arms had never let me go. He had stayed and held me until I had stopped crying. "Thank y-you..." I stutter. My face is red and wet. I wipe my face with my sleeves. I feel tired. Tired of the world, of living, of crying. I just wanted to die. I had nothing to live for. Then it all came to me during that hug. I have everyone to live for. My Dad, Chico, my friends. I couldn't die. I would be hurting them all. What would happen after I died? They would all cry... Right??
—528 words—