What is 4%

The Tesla Cybertruck, often humorously referred to as "CybertTerAuck," is an all-electric pickup truck that has garnered significant attention for its unconventional design and impressive specifications. Here are some key features and details:

Specifications:

1. Pricing: The Cybertruck is available in several configurations:
• Tri-Motor "Cyberbeast": $99,990
• Dual-Motor All-Wheel Drive: $79,990
• Rear-Wheel Drive: $60,990 .
2. Range: The vehicle boasts varying ranges depending on the model:
• Tri-Motor: 320 miles (extendable to over 440 miles with a range extender)
• Dual-Motor: 340 miles (extendable to 470 miles)
• Rear-Wheel Drive: 250 miles .
3. Performance: The Cybertruck can accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in as little as 2.6 seconds, making it one of the fastest production pickups on the market .
4. Towing Capacity: It has an impressive towing capacity of up to 11,000 pounds, and a payload capacity of 2,500 pounds  .
5. Durability: The Cybertruck is built with a unique stainless steel alloy, designed to be resistant to dents and damage. Its exoskeleton can withstand significant impacts, as demonstrated in various promotional tests .
6. Design and Features: The truck features a bold, angular design that sets it apart from traditional pickups. It includes adaptive air suspension, allowing for adjustable ride height, and a bed designed with composite materials that do not require a liner  .

Additional Features:

• Locking Differentials and Rear Torque Vectoring enhance its off-road capabilities.
• Four-Wheel Steering provides better maneuverability .

The Cybertruck combines utility with high-performance metrics typical of Tesla vehicles, aiming to appeal to both truck enthusiasts and eco-conscious consumers.

For more detailed specifications and features, you can check out further resources from sources like   and  .