Part 2

Jungkook woke up the next day distorted. Every day he wakes up, the reality slaps him across the face. The events of yesterday night ran through his mind. With a sigh, he woke up and dragged his body to the washroom.

After a cup of coffee, he felt okay. A warm cup of coffee in the morning always comforted him. He came to Seoul a few days back. He officially starts his new job here today. He got his bag ready and set outside for work.

He walked through the streets, and no matter how many times he did for the past few days he still felt nostalgic

He walked through the streets, and no matter how many times he did for the past few days he still felt nostalgic. Seoul was his home. The morning air felt crisp, the rain gave peace and tranquility. It was still very early as he reached the café. He was greeted by his friend Min Joon.

Min Joon and he worked in the same café when they were in Busan and came to Seoul together. Min Joon has a boyfriend who got a job here in Seoul, so they shifted together.

 Soon the smell of coffee and the rush of customers gave a familiar warmth that engulfed him freeing him from his prison of mind.

"Eunnie" Tae called out to his wife." Hmm" she muttered.

" I want to talk to you".

Da-eun stopped chopping the carrot and looked at her husband. She knew something was running on his mind since yesterday night and she wanted him to be the one to talk to her. 

Once all her attention was on him taehyung started "I was in a relationship during college. We knew each other since young and fell in love....." he said in a monotone. 

"Hyungs, me and him were really good friends but... he soon changed, and one day I got to know he cheated on me" his voice felt strained. 

Da-eun put her hands on top of his giving him comfort." After that day I hadn't seen him until yesterday" he said and finally looked into her eyes. 

He expected to see pity in her eyes but he was only able to see love and understanding. "It was the guy who ran away after giving the bouquet, wasn't he?" she asked. Taehyung nodded his head. She knew Tae had an ex but didn't know in detail till now.

"I am sorry I should have told you sooner, "Tae said.

"It's fine baby it is all in the past. The only thing that matters is us now" Da-eun said

"I know he was a big part of my life in the past but you hold my present and future Kim Da-eun, I love you," he said looking into her eyes.

Da-eun giggled shyly "I love you too" she  whispered as they both shared a passionate kiss.

"Now why don't you get ready for work Mr. Kim" she teased but gasped as Tae suddenly lifted her. Their giggles filled the air.

He felt better after sharing with his wife. Everything was okay or was it? Taehyung still couldn't forget the doe eyes from yesterday. He might not be in love with him but he was someone he loved. He could see that it was not the jungkook he knew. Tae could always look through Jungkook's eyes.

Hey guys!

How was this chapter?

I would love to hear your comments and thoughts.

If you like this chapter feel free to vote. It really motivates me.

Thank you for reading this mess.