Comatose Part 2

Tgether. Overt. Satirical. Encumber

Coma-TOSE

He did came back, but he isn't alone.

A yawn that most definitely wasn't the mystery person came from my right.
"Jack....are you sure about this?" So his name is Jack, got it. "Just hurry up Comatoes." The unknown guy sighed as a shadow cast itself over me. "It's Comatose you blathering idiot, I'm only doing this because I owe you."

I felt a warm fingertip gently rest upon my forehead. In mere moments my surroundings seem to have melted away. It was as if the bed under me vanished as well, letting my 'body' plunge into what seemed to be endless darkness.

Flashes of my past passed by like reels of a movie, both good and bad. My first birthday I don't even remember. Middle school graduation. My first break up, thanks Hudson for cheating on me. The accident the killed my real father....
A minute passed before I hit a sticky web, bouncing back up while silently screaming. All the thoughts that had been running through my hear were cut off from the shock. It kind of felt like one of those dreams where you've completely lost your voice.

"Relax, struggling will make the process harder."

Process? What looks to be a teen riding a table sized spider came into view. His pale dark blue and vibrant black outfit was that of a slumbering jester. Who is this guy?

"I am Comatose, one of the only surefire ways of waking you up. Your current state is strained, forced upon you from an outside source." Outside source? "Yes, something has been administered to your IVs that keeps you bed ridden. I have to shock you awake, which is something I don't normally do. Do. Not. Scream." I didn't have time to ponder what he said since the spider shot multiple strings of web at me. What in the world is going on?! With everyobe I make this web tightens, at this rate I'll be cut in half!

My eyes shot open right as I was about to split into two. I began hyperventilating and anxiously scouring the room for every detail. I had to shut my eyes due to the bright light, when I opened them again I was met with two non human men... Clowns? The one slouched exhaustedly on the chair next to me was Comatose, the other who stood much further must be Jack. They both watched as I got my bearings. I tried so say something but all that I managed to get out was a small croak. I guess a long sleep does that to you.

The tall looking form of Jack moved closer, looking me over before speaking.

"Welcome back to the real world Sweetie Peach! Glad to see ya awake and uh...... Alive.... " His smile revealed sharp teeth that would send chills down anyone's spine. "Jack, quiet down. I have a headache." "Right of course Comatoes." Jack wove his hand.. Claw.. Thing in the air feigning compliance before turning back to me.

"I've been keepin a close watch on ya, I'd say a few weeks before that heart monitor over there started giving you away." He went to continue but was cut off by Comatose, "Twice a week like clockwork. Till the monitor of course."

Jack crossed his arms with a glare. "Zip it or I'll make ya zip it Toes." Jack gave a bow and introduced himself with a sick grin. "I'm Laughing Jack, the most deliciously ruthless monochrome clown around! You've already met Comatose," he leaned in whispering loudly the next few words "Although Comatoes just tickles what's left of the soul. Kekekeke". They were like polar opposites that worked so well together.

"I suppose you probably can't talk for a while, and that's perfect for right now!" Laughing Jack clapped his.. Hands I'll just call them hands. "We can't exactly get ya out of here just yet since we don't have the know-how to unplug the machinery.
I've got a buddy o'l pal that can fix you right up! You just gotta play 'dead', or so to speak while I try not to die convincing him. So blink twice if you're going to comply."

Everything has gone by so quickly that I'm getting mental whiplash. The offer seems sketchy but also favorable, they did free me though. I let a big breath of air fill my lungs, exhaled, then I blinked twice accepting the offer.
"Good! We won't have to force you and waste time. Toes and I will head out now. Enjoy playing pretend! I hope you're good at faking ignorance."
His Psychotic laughter echoed in my ears as he grabbed Comatose and disappeared within black smoke.

My Amazing proof readers.   Go give em a follow and share the love💗

blue_spiderlilly
GaelFrogyBoy
PastelGachaPlays