Chapter One

Chapter One:

Mm Bacon.... "Mom how do you always make such amazing bacon it's like a crispy bite of pure goodness" I yawn out as I slowly eat and try savor the crispy taste of fleshly grilled bacon! "I don't know Hun I prefer my nuts and strawberries..... So how do you think your first day of junior year is going to be sweetie?" My mom replied back. "I think it will be fine as long as no one comes to close" I reply sadly but simply "Sweetie it's not like your last school everyone there is like you and your father was. That's even where he went around your age...... Maybe even a little younger but you will be fine there is teachers and everything there and there like you. They will teach you new things!" My mom encouraged "You'll be fine" she try encouraged me more.... But I just felt.... I really don't know maybe pressured or something like that worried I don't know......... I mean who wouldn't! I'm going to a whole new school...... Well Academy where I have to live for 4 years! With random people I don't even know, but then again the last time someone bumped into me on accident they....... Caught on fire.........

{Next Day}

People to many people.... My heart beat was going so fast I was afraid it would burst out of my chest at any second...... Huge amounts of people pasted through the gates of the academy..... 'Want to go home' is a thought that kept going through out my brain but with that thought came another and another one came but I couldn't let my mother down not ever again! So I calmed my beating heart and slowly made my way to the academy's front doors......

"Name" spoke the sector with boredom and annoyance. "Mika Xander Paolo" I replied cheerfully, I who wouldn't be happy to get out of the crowed hallway full of people. People just freak me out sometimes plus the things that have happened when I was around a huge group of people.... "HELLO?" she yelled sounding like a ticking time bomb getting ready to go boom.. "sorry what" I slurred, "well as I was saying" She replied rudely. "Here is your room key plus all the papers you will need and your schedule" she shoved me the papers then shoved me once more into the crowd of people in the hall....

{After She Found Her Dorm Room}

I guess you guys were wondering what happened when I said that I couldn't let my mother down again...... Right? Well when I was little around 5 my mother told me to hide well promise not to come out unless she said the secret code because back then there were laws about different species having a child together or even being together.......

A law if it happened you could die for having a child...... Back then we were called the unwanted I guess but others call us mostly the government at that time called us secret weapons.......... Because we could knock out a whole army with one sweep of a hand....... Vampires, werewolves, witches, warlocks, everything...... Feared us....... So with fear comes greed and hatred........ That's sadly just the beginning of my story....... Not even a dent in it.........

I'm just a lucky one of the little pack of us...... There's only about 49 that are know by the government right now but lucky they don't know about me yet right? Well anyone back to the subject my father Max Ruben Paolo died because I didn't keep that one simple promise.............

{Flash Back play the song with it}

"Sweetie mommy needs you go hide ok? Now do you remember the password that mommy or daddy will tell you? Don't come out no matter what ok promise!" Mommy said quickly "yes mommy, I promise mommy I won't come out, be careful mommy, where's daddy?" I said quickly with tears going down my cheeks.

"The password is (BOOM) MOMMY" I screamed while mommy hided me in a cabinet and put her warm hands over my screaming mouth to try to get me to shh. "stay here DONT move ok?" She said looking over her shoulder. "Okay" I cried quietly..... "I love you" my mommy said quietly reminding me of mr.mittens he's like a mouse but he's a cat.... I forgot to feed him dad always reminds me. Wait daddy? "I luv you too mommy but where's daddy?" I ask try to look over her shoulders. Sadness filled her eyes then she slow shut the cabinet........

"Daddy where's daddy he's he's suppose to help me feed mr.mittens, mr.fishy, and help me ride my bike" I mumbled quietly.......... I should find daddy I thought mommy won't tell me so I will find he myself but mommy told me to stay here and not to move....... But mommy probably doesn't know where he is.......... Okay I thought I'll go find him.......

{End of flash back and chapter}

That's not the end of the whole flash back I might continue it in the next chapter because there is going to be a lot to it and it will also help make everything make more since...........

In the comments put if you would like me to ether continue the flash back or have her go back to reality if you would like..................

It's going to be confusing at first it's meant to be like that.............

Hope you enjoyed (915 words)