TWO

~•Aisha Reese•~

~•Aisha Reese•~

"Tell me your name." His voice was a low growl, a rumble that vibrated in the confined space of the car. It wasn't a question, but a demand, laced with an undercurrent of threat that sent a chill down my spine.

When I didn't respond, he stopped playing with his phone and turned to me, his eyes narrowed, like a predator sizing up its prey. "Do you not understand me?" His tone was impatient, laced with a hint of annoyance.

"I-I understand-" He cut off my speech with a dismissive wave of his hand. "Of course, you do. Now, tell me your name," he ordered again, his voice colder, the threat in it palpable.

"A-Aisha... Aisha Reese," I replied weakly, my voice barely a whisper. He merely hummed in response, the sound deep and dismissive.

I have to admit.He looks so intimidating with his Greek god body and his scary aura.

After a minute, the car screeched to a halt in front of a massive luxury house, almost like a mansion.

Someone opened the car door, and he got out, I thought he was going to open my door but instead of opening my door, he walked straight into the house.

I guess being a 'gentleman' is not in his vocabulary.

I even see him order the men who opened the door something, his every move radiating an aura of power.

I was shocked when the door opened, and the men pulled me out of the vehicle.

"Hey! Let me go! I can walk by myself!" I protested, but they ignored me.

They pushed me into a dimly lit, large room and closed the door behind them. The air was thick with the scent of expensive leather and a faint, musky fragrance.

"Tell Dad that I have a woman to bear my child," I heard his familiar harsh voice, laced with a chilling coldness. I followed the sound and saw him sitting in the distance, talking on his phone.

I cleared my throat, my heart pounding against my ribs. He put his phone on the desk and turned to me, his eyes glinting in the dim light, like cold steel. "Do you know who I am?" he asked, his voice a low growl.

I furrowed my eyebrows, my anger rising, battling with a knot of fear in my stomach.

"Yes, I know you. You're the one who wants to murder my family! I don't know what your problem is. You're going to murder my family because of that vase? When you can buy multiple vases?!" I yelled angrily, my voice trembling with both fear and defiance.

He squinted his grey eyes, looking me up and down, a hint of amusement in his gaze. "Don't raise your voice at me. You don't know me yet, Aisha." His voice was colder, the threat in it palpable.

He stood up, causing me to step back. I swallowed hard, my throat suddenly dry. "W-what do you want from me?" I stuttered, my fear palpable.

He said, "You're going to bear my child."

"W-what?!" My eyes widened, and my lips parted in disbelief. "I don't want to bear your child!" I protested, my voice sharp with defiance.

He took a sip of wine, his expression unreadable, and shrugged. "Not my problem."

My blood boiled. "Why do I have to give you a child?!" I yelled, my voice raw with anger.

He replied, "Remember, you're the replacement."

"I still can't! Can't I just be your servant until I pay off my father's debt?" I asked, grasping at straws.

He said, "No, bear my child. That's the only way."

"I can't! It goes against my values! I don't want to!" I yelled, my voice cracking.

He said, "As I said, that's not my problem."he's voice more hardened.

I continued, my voice filled with a desperate plea. "You can't force someone to bear your child! it's against my will!"

He slammed his glass on the table, the sound echoing through the room, making me step back. "I don't f*cking care if it's against your will."

"Now, go to bed. I don't want to hear anymore whining," he said, his voice cold and hard.

I obeyed, my body trembling with a mix of fear and anger. I lay down on the bed, trying to find some semblance of peace in the midst of the chaos. But my mind was racing, a whirlwind of fear, anger, and disbelief. I was trapped, a pawn in a game I didn't understand.

I really don't know what to do.

I woke up at midnight because of cramps in my stomach. My eyes widened when I realized something. Could I be having my period?oh no not right now.

I slowly got up. "Where are you going?" A rough voice startled me. I turned to him.

Was he still awake? Couldn't he sleep?

"I-I need to relieve myself. Where's the bathroom?" I said.

He stood up and opened the door on the right. I immediately got up and quickened my pace towards the bathroom.

I closed the door after entering the bathroom and locked it. I immediately lowered my pants and underwear before sitting on the toilet.

I close my eyes in frustration. I realized I was having my period. I stood up and pulled up my underwear and pants.

I looked in the mirror to see if I had leaked. "Oh god." I sighed when I saw that I had indeed leaked.

How would I hide it? It was dark anyway, but what if he saw? So embarrassing. Whatever, I'll figure it out.

Before opening the door, I put my left hand behind me, covering the spot where I had leaked. When I came out of the bathroom, I saw him standing to the left, by the bathroom door.

I walked, keeping my hand behind me. I saw him furrow his eyebrows. When I passed him, I thought I could finally breathe, but I was wrong.

I was surprised when he suddenly grabbed my left hand from behind me, looked at it, then back at me. He furrowed and squinted his eyebrows and eyes.

"Why do you have blood on your butt?" he questioned. How would I tell him I was on my period?

I cleared my throat. "A-ah...because...w-well...'' I didn't know how to say it. I felt him tighten his grip on my left hand slightly. He looked so impatient.

''Answer me.'' He ordered. ''w-well I-i..umm..'' I swallowed again. I didn't know how to say it. I bit my lower lip.

"Answer." His jaw clenched, his patience wearing thin. "M-menstruation..." I mumbled, the word barely audible.

He released my hand, the air thick with tension. I swallowed and cleared my throat.

"I-i don't have any pads..." I whispered, my voice barely a breath. He just looked at me, his expression unreadable.

"I'll get someone to buy it." he said, his tone clipped. I nodded, too embarrassed to speak.

He turned away and started talking on his phone, his voice low and quiet. I just stood there, awkwardly clutching the edge of the door frame. A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. He opened it, took something from the person outside, then closed it again.

He handed me a pack of pads, new pajamas, and undergarments. The fabric was silky, a deep dark blue color. I hesitantly took them, my cheeks burning with embarrassment. "T-thank you," I murmured, barely audible.

I immediately went into the bathroom to change. I put my clothes in the laundry basket, feeling like I was in a daze. After changing, I looked around the bathroom. It was incredibly clean. All the toiletries were neatly organized – shampoo, soap, a razor, toothbrush, towels, and more. The floor was spotless.

I emerged from the bathroom, feeling a little calmer. I saw him sitting on the chair, his eyes looking down at his phone.  "T-thank you again," I said softly, trying to avoid his gaze.

He just hummed and nodded, still looking at his phone. "Go back to sleep," he said, his voice a low rumble. I nodded, feeling like a small child being sent off to bed.

I climbed into bed, pulling the covers up to my chin.  I drifted off to sleep, the warmth of the new pajama.