Chapter 1

"Why do I have to lose? I'm definitely being cheated," echoed the complaint of a 17-year-old boy, a student of Mathayom 5 at a secondary school near Pathum Thani. He was with his friends playing cards when he lost and ended up having to become a slave to a friend who is the king and gives orders.

"You're weak, Ko.", said one of his friends while laughing softly.

"You are all plotting to provoke me," said Ko, or Patongko, which is his full name. His family sells soy milk and patongko during the day and night. He is neither poor nor extremely rich, but his family is middle class. And he is the smallest in the group, so his friends often make fun of him, but all of his friends take good care of him.

"So what do you want me to do, Deep?" Patongko turned to ask his friend who won the game.

"I haven't decided yet. Are you going to run home tonight?" Deep asked.

"No, today P'Tofu came back to help mother prepare things," Patongko replied, because his older sister, named Tofu, takes turns helping their mother prepare things to sell every day.

"Then go to the mall with me. I think I'll look at some comics and read for fun." Deep suggested. This friend of Patongko, Deep, is an otaku who loves reading comics, but he is tall, athletic, and doesn't have a nerdy attitude.

"Ah, I'm going to buy a pen too," Patongko replied. Before that, he and his two friends got on the bus to go to a shopping mall not far from the school. They soon arrived, and the two friends went to the bookstore first, and Patongko walked separately to look at the pens that were on sale in the same store, because he knew that Deep would definitely have to choose a book for a long time.

("Why don't you come and buy it yourself? Hmm, N'Ploy"), said a young man in a suit while talking on the phone to his younger sister.

("Well, you have to do business at the mall. Please buy it for me.") the woman's voice pleaded.

("Just read novels. If you don't pass the entrance exam, you'll definitely be in trouble.") Warakorn, or Wa as the young man is called, complained as he searched for a book for his younger sister that she asked him to buy for her.

("What book do you want me to buy?") Wa asked again.

("About fighting for love, Hia.") The other end of the line answered. Wa walked around and looked first, until he found the book his sister asked him to buy, so he picked it up and looked at it.

("Is it a fictional romance between men?") Wa asked, smiling. He didn't mind at all because his cousin also had a boyfriend and the family accepted it.

("Yes, Ploy wants to read it. You buy it. Ploy will wait for you at home. Thank you.") the young woman replied. Wa shook his head and smiled before hanging up. He held the book in his hand and then went to buy some stationery, also to give to his younger sister.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” a young man’s voice came out, as he turned around and collided with Wa. Wa’s tall body didn’t shake in the slightest, but the young man’s body fell backwards, causing Wa to use his forearms to hold onto the other’s waist, causing the boy to smell the expensive perfume and body odor of the person in front of him.

"No problem," Wa replied. He looked at the round and plump-cheeked young man in front of him, who caught his attention. Before he carefully helped the young man to his feet. The young man raised his hands, apologized again, and quickly ran to find his friends. Wa looked behind the young man and smiled slightly, but did not think of anything. So he continued to buy a pen.

For Patongko's part, after apologizing to the person he bumped into, he quickly ran back to his friends, embarrassed that he had accidentally bumped into someone else.