01.

Everything was quiet inside Bakugo's room. The only sound that can be heard was the sound of his own foot steps against the floor. sitting on the edge of his bed as he got ready. It was already 8:30, which means it's already time to get some sleep. laying on his bed, already ready to submit to his drowsiness, not until he heard his phone ring.

groaning as he stood up, cursing the device in hand, ready to pounce at anyone. With an angry tone, he answered the call without even looking at the caller ID. 

"what the hell? damn dek-" 

"hello? is this the blood bank?" 

"do I sound like the fucking blood bank to you!?" 

"no..."

"I'm hanging up"

"wait, no! it's urgent I ne-"

"stupid prank." bakugo mumbled as he stood up and walked outside his room wanting to grab a drink, more like ask everyone who pulled that stupid prank on him. He was one to never give his contact number to anyone, which is why he assumed that his classmates was just pulling a shitty prank on him. as he arrived in the living room where most of Class A was, his phone suddenly rang which irritates him once more. taking his phone out only to see the unfamiliar number, to his irritation, he answered the call. 

"I told you to fucking sto-" 

"do you know any blood banks? please, I really need it"

"do I fucking sound like someone who knows where the fuck are those stupid blood banks!?"

"I don't know"

"how did you get my number you fucking creep"

"Oh! I dialed the number of the blood bank and messed up one di-"

"who cares"

"now who among you damn extras are pulling this prank!?" bakugo shouted making everyone present look at him with confusion. it was painted on their expressions that none of them has any idea of what he was talking about. they saw the phone on his hands, it was currently on call with an unknown number as the caller id. 

"wow, bakugo got some fling" says mina with pink skin and hair with yellow eyes to match with. earning a giggle from her friends kaminari and sero. 

bakugo's eyebrows met as he saw the reaction of his classmates, they were also as clueless as he is which means it wasn't his class that's pranking him. 

"um.. hello? so... did you get the number of the blood bank?" 

"what? you're still not done with your shitty prank?" 

"I told you already, I need to find a blood bank, I'm not joking, help me out oh?"

"no."