02.

The calling didn't stop, nobody in his class has any idea about it. they were just as clueless as him. it kept on bugging him over and over again even in class his phone will suddenly ring only to see the not so unfamiliar unknown number. he would just groan pressing the hang up button. bakugo didn't want any distractions on becoming a hero, nor a call mate. what he wanted right now was become the number 1 hero just like what he always wanted from the very start. 

night time finally came as the sky was enveloped by a dark cloak with twinkling stars. sitting outside on the bench in front of their dorm as he let out a loud sigh, there it is again. his phone was ringing once more and so was his head. he wanted to block the number, yet his instincts told him not to do so. pressing the green button as he held the phone against his ear waiting to end the conversation as soon as it starts. 

"hello?"

"what do you want?"

"a blood bank..."

"you keep on going on and on over and over again about fucking blood banks. its pissing me off"

"its really important, my friend needs blood"

"i don't care, i don't talk to strangers, more alone, extras." 

"wait, hear me o-"

before the girl from the other line could finish, bakugo had already hang up on her. standing up from his seat as he scratches his head from irritation. today was hectic that's what he thought.