It goes on

One year turned into two, then three, and now I'm on my way to graduating and moving out of this hell hole of a town. The rumors still continued, and people were oh so frightened to ever throw another party. As graduation got closer i began having nightmares of those blood red eyes that would haunt me for the rest of my life reminding me of one of the main rumors going around was that those terrifying eyes belonged to one of us "survivors," and that we were some vampire occult or something. People see the dark hair and dark clothing and automatically assume that we belong to some devil worshiping things, or that we're evil. I think several people need to do a bit of research into a story about the "West Memphis Three." Like really just because someone likes a certain thing doesn't mean shit. This world is just oh so judgmental. Anyways before i start on a long lecture of how much our society needs to grow up, i was walking to my geology class.  A few teachers were part of the whole rumor mill so they avoided us at all costs but the greatest science teacher ever, Mr.D, thought we were just young minds who were judged unfairly. The last month of school was coming to a end and it feeled as if no time had passed. The small town mentality was still running its course, and i believed that if the laws hadn't changed then we would have another Salem on our hands. I kept my promise to myself though, and did research on anything that could make sense of that night. All the questions i had and none of them were still answered. Most important of all was, Why? Why me?