RW:[11] - Sold.

______________________________________
Note

HELLO, IT'S BEEN 2 YEARS SINCE I UPDATED THIS 💥💥💥 did you all starve to death? So i reworked the last threesome chapter and it became twice as long so i will split it into 2 chapters. Why? So that it is easier for me to continue writing it now that my writing improved and all 👍 Anyways, enjoy this experience once more, i will do a real update REALLY soon!!!!!

______________________________________

"Good evening, Y/N, Regrator," the Doctor greets as he closes the door behind him, a smile curling on his lips. His tone is as unsettling as ever, with a glint in his eyes that makes you uneasy. "Did your condition improve?" he asks, focusing on Pantalone.

"Yes, I'm fine now," Pantalone replies, standing with a serious look in his eyes. Even though he speaks calmly, something in his expression tells you that there's more going on beneath the surface. Is he really comfortable with this? Or is he just hiding his unease, as he always does? You wish you could read him better.

You glance at the Doctor, trying not to let your anxiety show. The thought of what he's about to do to you sends a chill down your spine. Hopefully, he won't push things too far....

"I'm pleased to hear that." Dottore steps toward you, his grin widening. "Then, I shall claim the payment~"
The implication is clear, and your pulse quickens.

You're frozen for a moment, unsure how to start, feeling the weight of Pantalone's gaze on you. The fact that he's watching makes this even harder to bear.

"What are you waiting for? Get on your knees." Dottore commands you, his voice dropping to a deeper, stricter tone.

You feel your stomach twist, even though you knew this moment was coming. Your heart pounds as you slowly kneel before the Doctor, your throat dry. It's humiliating, and a bitter taste fills your mouth as you wonder how it came to this
... offering yourself to someone like him just to save Pantalone.

"That's right. Good boy," Dottore murmurs approvingly, his hand sliding to the back of your head. His touch is surprisingly gentle, almost... soothing, and for a brief second, you find yourself drawn to the warmth of it.

Then, without warning, he presses your face against him, dragging you back to the reality of what you're expected to do, your cheek against his crotch. "Now pay for your boss's precious life and start by sucking me off."

You hesitate, gripping his hips as your mind spins, the warmth of his buldge forcing a blush to spread over your face.

A quick glance toward Pantalone reveals that he's just watching, unmoved. What does he really think about all this? Is he just as indifferent as he looks, or is something else gnawing at him? You'll never know. All you can do is try to get through this night.

Determined to hide your nervousness, you look up at Dottore, forcing yourself to focus. You slowly rub your cheek against his confined dick, the teasing moves causing him to twitch. You knew the price, and now you're paying it.

"Hehe..." Dottore watches you, his breath growing heavier the longer you nuzzle, the sound of his needy gasps distracting you from your conflicting thoughts about the situation. There is no use thinking about everything now, just make the best out of it.
You gently grasp his belt, carefully unbuckling it before leaning in to deftly tug the zipper of his pants open with your lips.

You take a deep breath, before continuing with pulling his underwear down enough to reveal the man's half-hard cock.
Are you supposed to say something? Surely blatantly sucking him off would be boring. Besides, all you need to do is to impress Pantalone...

You take a good look at The Doctor's growing cock, feeling your own stomach tingle by the intimate sight.
He's suprisingly big... No, actually it isn't much of a suprise. Is he bigger than Pantalone? With his build you can't lie, he is quite handsome. And he smells good too.

(Babygirl)

"You're... big Doctor..." your face turns into a nervous pout, looking up at him innocently, while your hand warps around his shaft.
"Hmph, how adorable. Such a pretty face and such innocent words~ Did the Banker not fuck you hard enough?" His gaze wanders to Pantalone with a malicous smile, while your hand starts sliding along Dottore's dick, stroking his lenght.

"Tsk. Do not get ahead of yourself while my very own slave is at your cock." Pantalone scoffs, walking up next to you both with crossed arms.

"Hmm... you must truly be fond of this one. You handle him with far more care than the errand boys before." He places a hand on Pantalone's cheek, leaning in to kiss the Regrator softly. They're... really kissing? Pantalone had hinted at their closeness, but to witness this level of intimacy between them... it catches you off guard completely.

Your gaze is glued to the men for a moment, laced with suprises, until you force yourself to snap back to Dottore's cock in your hand.
Their relationship is none of your business anyways... but the smallest twitch of his dick caused by their kiss makes you wonder.
You shake off the feelings of confusions, leaning in to put your lips against the tip of his cock.
You start sucking gently at it, still stroking the rest of his lenght, the combined efforts causing him to grow even harder and bigger.

You watch as Pantalone slowly peels away Dottore's upper garments, revealing the full expanse of his body for the first time. He is noticeably more muscular than Pantalone... understandably so, given how much more active he likely is compared to the Banker. His physique tells a story, one marked by scars that crisscross his skin, each one a testament to a life of danger. He appears both rugged and imposing, the scars adding a rough, adventurous air to him. Yet, there's something almost... clumsy about it, just as you had imagined.

You take a moment to admire Dottore's physique, before dragging your attention back to his cock, and stuffing the whole head of it inside your mouth, licking across it's slit as your grip around his lenght tightens.
"Haah... not bad y/n~" Dottore praises you in a deep voice, and with a few more licks his cock erects to what seems like it's full size.

"H-Hmm..." your mouth sinks deeper around him, carefully bobbing your head up and down on his lenght.
It isn't that bad after all, Dottore is being more patient with you than you expected... for now, at least.
"Y/n..." Pantalone's voice cuts through the haze, commanding your attention. From the corner of your eye, you catch him reaching down, fingers slowly unzipping his own pants. His gaze is locked on you, intense and unwavering, as he murmurs, "Me too, please."