RW:[12] - Air.

You freeze momentarily, your breath hitching as a deep blush spreads across your cheeks. When you dare to look up, you're met with the Regrator's demanding expression, his eyes burning with intensity, making your pulse quicken even more.
"Oh, but focus on me. You are mine this night~" Dottore argues, his expression demanding you to keep sucking.
Torn between the two Harbingers, you decide to move a hand up to cup Pantalone's confined crotch, gently caressing it, your fingers running along the outline of his suprisingly hard dick.

It is so warm and thick... is he more excited when he's doing this with Dottore?
Your hand moves up and down on both cocks, drawing pleased gasps out of both men. Now it becomes clear that Pantalone is far more sensitive than Dottore... or perhaps, it's not just sensitivity. Maybe, just maybe, he's much more attracted to you than the other Harbinger, his desire sharper and more personal, causing every touch to elicit a more intense reaction. No, it makes sense.

You glance back up at Dottore, shifting away to pull his cock out of your mouth with a wet pop.
The Doctor let's out a strained hum, watching you turn your head towards The Regrator, his dick left achingly hard and throbbing.
Your hand doesn't take a break from rubbing Dottore's length lazily, while you lean in to press a kiss on Pantalone's buldge instead, making his body twitch in suprise.

"...Since you asked so nicely." you mumble, licking your lips and pulling down Pantalone's pants along with his underwear as well.
Pantalone let's out a deep satisfied chuckle, his hard cock springing free from it's confines as you tug.
Either he got this hard from watching you please Dottore, or Dottore getting pleased, you rather not know.

Within a moment, you collect your saliva inside your mouth, take Pantalone's cock with your free hand, and drag your wet tongue across the tip of his cock.
"Ah... What an obedient little toy. Not even leaving your Master out, hm?~" Pantalone grins, his breath hitching as your tongue works.

“Mh… Mhm…” you hum in approval, lips closing around Pantalone’s tip as you begin to lose yourself in the moment. Your strokes quicken along both Harbingers' shafts, the motion growing more fluid with each passing second. The heat rising in your own body is undeniable now... your pants tightening, the weight of two cocks in your hands making the situation feel surreal. Strange as it is, a twisted sense of honor blooms within you... two Harbingers at once, their pleasure resting in your hands.

"You're getting distracted, Y/N~" Dottore's voice snaps you back to him, his tone dripping with amusement. Reluctantly, you pull your mouth away from Pantalone, turning your attention back to Dottore's waiting cock. His gasp is instant, his pleasure evident as your tongue swirls over the sensitive flesh, licking the remnants of his arousal. How can they be so needy already? It’s barely been a few minutes, yet the Doctor’s body is already trembling, his cock twitching as though he's on the verge of release.

"Hmph, didn’t you claim you had no objections to a threesome? And now here you are, gatekeeping my pet?" Pantalone’s tone cuts through the heated air, a subtle scold beneath the sharp words. Dottore’s lips curl into a sly grin, his amusement clear as he replies, "I thought by now you knew me better, Regrator~." His giggle echoes ominously as his hand, still firmly gripping the back of your head, presses down with sudden force. The dreaded moment arrives as his cock thrusts deeper into your throat. "N-Ngh—!" A muffled cry escapes you, your body struggling to adjust to the overwhelming thickness. Your reflexes kick in, your hand tightening around Pantalone’s cock in startled reaction, and even the Regrator seems momentarily taken aback, his eyebrow quirking in mild surprise at your grip.

"You're a strong boy, you can handle it~" Dottore growls, his voice dripping with sadistic pleasure as he begins to thrust deeper into your throat. "M-Mhh—" you stifle a sound, forcing yourself to relax, jaw stretching as wide as possible to avoid biting his dick off. The raw force of his sudden aggression takes you off guard. Why has he become so rough, so quickly? Is this his way of proving something? The thought barely has time to settle before you shudder, feeling the harsh impact of his cock pushing against the back of your throat, each thrust testing your limits.

"Hah~ Such lewd sounds... I think I’m about to finish~ May I? Should I spill it all down your throat?~" Dottore's mocking tone drips with amusement, while Pantalone watches you with distant, almost absentminded fascination. You want to protest, to shake your head, anything to signal your refusal... but he already knows.
He revels in the fact that you're incapable of responding, and to him, your silence is all the consent he needs. "Hmm?~ No answer? I'll take that as a yes. I’m ever so grateful~ Ah..." His low laughter hums as his hand forces you to move faster, his pace growing relentless. "Mgh...-N-Nhh...H-Hmm..-!" Your muffled sounds barely escape, swallowed by the intensity of his thrusts as the pressure builds to unbearable heights.

You struggle a bit more, your body resisting the pressure as Dottore forces himself as deep as possible into your mouth, until you're completely filled. "H-Haa... H-Hmm...~" He groans, his hips jerking, locking in place as you feel the rush of his hot sperm flowing down your throat. The sensation is strange, thick, and it burns in a way that makes your chest tighten. It's suffocating... your breath caught in your throat as he stays buried so deep inside you. You almost choke to death, holding your breath, but just as you feel like you’re on the edge, Dottore finally releases his grip on your hair.

His cock slips from your mouth, and you instinctively bend over, coughing as you try to expel whatever of his release you can. "See, it wasn’t that bad, was it?~" Dottore taunts with cruel irony, as if you hadn’t been on the verge of suffocating. You gasp for air, your throat burning as you try to regain your breath. Before you can fully recover, you feel Pantalone’s hands gently wrapping around your trembling wrist. In the haze of your struggle, you’d almost forgotten... there’s still another cock waiting for you, another Harbinger expecting your attention despite the abuse your throat had just endured.

The Banker begins to slowly thrust into your hand, his grip firm on your wrist, keeping it steady as you weakly gaze up at him. His cock is fully hard now, throbbing against your palm... what a sadist. There's a cruel satisfaction in his eyes as he watches your exhausted, trembling form, drinking in your discomfort. He’s always enjoyed watching you suffer, hasn’t he? And now, with Dottore, the two of them seem disturbingly perfect together... both thriving off your pain, indulging in every gasp and shudder they force from you. Maybe that's why they match so well.

Hell, this is the beginning of a long night.