Chapter 1: The Bet.

"So, you have to multiply x, add 93 and then divide the answer by 4." Mr. Trevors my math teacher said. "Show all work, and work with a group." He walks away from the board and goes to his desk and sits down in his small chair. It makes a high pitched squeak and creaks when his fat body is on it. I get up and go to my friends and begin to work, and by work I mean fool around. "So Josh, how's life for you, good ol' buddy ol' pal?" My friend Drake says with a stupid smirk on his face. "What the hell do you want Drake?" I say with a raised eye brow. Drake looks at me shocked, and says. "Well I, I can't believe you think I want something from-" I gave him a weird look and he said. "Ugh. Okay you ass. Do you wanna do a bet?" He said while they all looked at each other and smirked. I looked at them and said. "A bet?" Then the bell rang and Mr. Trevors said. "Alright pack up and do both pages of homework!" We got up and walked out of the classroom and walked towards the cafeteria. We got in line and grabbed a tray. "What kind of bet?" I asked while grabbing a hamburger and fries. Drake looked at James and Henry, smirked and then said. "Oh you know just a regular bet." I walked to the register payed for my food then gave Drake a Just-Tell-Me-You-Bitch look. He caught the look, shrugged then said. "I want you to get a girl to fall in love with you by the end of the year." He said it so casually. My blue eyes widened and I just looked at him like what the shit does this guy want. We got to a table and sat down, I then said. " What happens if I lose?" Drake smiled than said. "Oh nothing that big, you'll just have to run through the mall naked is all." I already don't like the bet. "What do I get if I win?" Drake looked at me and said. "I'll buy you a new car of your choice." I spit my Dr.Pepper all over James and he said. "Oh c'mon man!" I wiped my mouth and said. "Sorry dude," I turned to Drake smirked and asked. "So who's the lucky lady?" Drake looks around the room and his eyes stopped on someone then he chuckles a bit. Then he looks over to James and Henry, they all smiled and chuckled a bit. Then Drake pointed towards the corner of the cafeteria and said. "Her." I looked to where he was pointing and I saw a girl in an oversized sweater that had some band called Pierce The Veil on it, black pants, black and white converse with Sharpie all over them, and her black hair had some powder blue tints in it, and her nose piercing. Iris... Oh god, kill me now... The girl I have to get to fall in love with me is none other than Iris. "You are fucking crazy man! How in the living hell am I supposed to get her to love me?!?" I said a little bit too loudly cause I got weird looks from some people. I looked back and saw her drawing and listening to music. I shuddered, oh god. "Dude I can't even tell if she's fat or not because of her clothes! If she is then how do hug her and shit? And if she has an OK body I don't know what the fuck to do! I think I'm out man." I told Drake while looking like I'll throw up. He looked at me in the eyes and said. "Okay then I guess you won't get that car theeeeeen." My eyes widened, Oh fuck, the car! Hell yeah I'll do it for a car. It beats running through the mall naked or having to walk everywhere. I looked up, sighed and said. "Let the games begin."