♡~1♡

Don't Forget To Vote And Comment!

---

The air in the dimly lit room was thick with tension. Every man seated around the grand mahogany table shifted uneasily in their seats, casting cautious glances at the figure sitting at the head of the table.

Jeon Jungkook, the most feared mafia leader in the city, sat silently, his sharp gaze focused on the stack of documents in front of him. His presence was enough to command absolute silence, though he hadn't said a word since the meeting began.

His reputation alone was enough to send shivers down anyone’s spine. Whispers followed his name wherever it was spoken—people feared his wrath, even though few had ever heard his voice.

Introverted, reserved, and calculating, Jungkook let his actions speak louder than words. There were rumors that he hadn't raised his voice in years, yet he ruled the underworld with an iron fist.

Across from him, a rival gang leader nervously cleared his throat, desperate to break the suffocating silence.

But before the man could even think to utter a word, a soft chuckle echoed from the corner of the room. All heads turned to where Kim Taehyung, Jungkook’s right-hand man, was lounging in his chair, legs crossed, a playful smirk dancing on his lips.

"Really, you’re sweating already? We haven’t even started the negotiations," Taehyung teased, his voice laced with mockery. He leaned forward, his sharp eyes glinting with amusement. “You’re in the presence of a legend, after all. It’s only natural to feel... small.”

The man bristled, glaring at Taehyung, but said nothing. He knew better than to challenge Jungkook’s most trusted confidant. Taehyung’s sharp tongue was almost as lethal as Jungkook’s silence, and no one had survived long after underestimating him.

Jungkook, as always, remained silent. His eyes flicked up for a brief moment, meeting Taehyung’s gaze. The tiniest twitch of his lips, a gesture so subtle it was almost imperceptible, was all it took for Taehyung to continue.

"You know the terms, don’t you?” Taehyung said smoothly, rising from his seat and walking around the table with a casual confidence that belied the tension in the room. “We take 30% of your revenue from the west district, and in return, you get protection. But if you think you can haggle with us—” he paused, looking over his shoulder at Jungkook, who remained perfectly still, his fingers tapping softly against the arm of his chair, “—you should probably reconsider.”

There was no response. The rival leader's jaw clenched, sweat now dripping down his forehead. He opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out. Jungkook’s presence alone seemed to drain him of any resistance.

Taehyung smirked, his sharp gaze darting back to Jungkook. “Your call, boss.”

Jungkook’s eyes finally lifted, dark and unreadable. He gave a small nod.

That was all it took.

“Good choice,” Taehyung purred, turning his attention back to the man across the table. “Consider the deal finalized.”

As the meeting concluded, the rival leader scrambled to gather his things and left, leaving behind a palpable sense of relief. The door clicked shut, and the silence in the room remained, but the tension had eased.

Taehyung let out a soft sigh, rolling his eyes dramatically as he sauntered back toward Jungkook. "You know, one of these days, you're going to have to say something. You can’t just stare them down forever.”

Jungkook didn’t respond immediately, but the corners of his mouth curved up just slightly. His eyes, however, softened as they followed Taehyung’s playful movements.