Summary + Chapter 1-30

An attack on the Omega Association resulted in the death of an Omega that was rated as a treasure in all indicators of the Seven Lights Empire.

  At the same time, Lin Huo woke up in a dark alley, with a young man with fierce eyes standing in front of him.

  "You dare to tease my woman, are you looking for death?

  The moment he was pushed to the ground, Lin Huo couldn't believe that there would be someone in the world who would be so rude to Omega!

  His long upbringing made him hold back his tears and apologize to the other party: "I'm sorry."

  "You want to get rid of me with just one sorry? "The fierce young man had a cold expression and was unmoved.

  At this time, Lin Huo suddenly received a message.

  He had traveled through a book!

  It was a book about a domineering president with a terrible Shura field!

  Sadly, he had become the disgusting and vicious cannon fodder male supporting role in the book. Next, he was about to have one leg broken by the fierce young man in front of him. After that, he

  was kicked out of the house by the cold and domineering eldest brother, tortured to the point of being worse than death by the boy's uncle, and finally drowned in the river...

  Thinking of the cruel and brutal plot later, Lin Huo was scared to death and couldn't stop crying.

  He got up and hugged the boy's arm, "I'm sorry QAQ, can you please stop hitting me. "

The teenager who was about to beat someone into the hospital was stunned. The weird thing was that he actually felt that a man was crying quite a bit.......

  It hurts a lot.

  Non-pure campus literature, the tone is dog blood, don't bring it into reality.

  In the mid-term Shura field, attack slices.

  Have children later.

  Content tags: Fantasy space, wealthy family, sweet text, book

  Search keywords: Protagonist: Lin Ming┃Supporting characters: Qi Tan, Lin Tianyin, Qi Mubei...其它Others: Chuanshu

  One-sentence introduction: How can there be such a rough person to O QAQ

  Intention: The protagonist who has been persecuted by traditional education has always had a bit of low self-esteem in his bones, but after reading the book, after receiving the friendly care and love of everyone, he gradually recognized himself and found himself, but he still needs to go through more emotional things to know what he wants.

  ==================

Chapter 1 Marriage Contract Cancel

  Today Lin Huo got up very early. Even though he was still very sleepy, there was nothing he could do.

  The Crown Prince of the Empire, with whom he was engaged, asked him to meet at a cafe, saying that there was something important to discuss.

  As the Crown Prince of the Qiyao Empire and the future emperor, he was busy with affairs on weekdays. He only met once at the engagement ceremony. Lin Huo really couldn't guess what important matter there was.