Chapter 91-120

The curly-haired woman was obsessed with watching until Qi Mubei's cool eyes swept over her lightly. She woke up instantly and felt a chill on her back.

  She quickly retracted her gaze, and then saw the man holding a mobile phone and calling someone.

  But she didn't know who was on the other end, and he didn't even answer Qi Sanye's call for a long time. She just watched the man's eyes getting heavier and heavier...

  Just when she couldn't stand this depressing atmosphere, the other end finally answered, and the man's face softened instantly.

  The curly-haired woman looked at it in surprise, and was very curious about who was on the phone.

  Then Qi Mubei said, "Baby, where are you?" The curly-haired woman's eyes widened.

  Qi Sanye, who made countless women crazy, has a girlfriend?

  How is it possible...

  A trace of jealousy flashed across her eyes, and she couldn't help but want to hear the other person's voice.

  Qi Mubei paused, suddenly covered the phone, and smiled at her, but this smile only made people feel creepy. The curly-haired woman was startled and hurriedly left with the tray.

  When she walked outside, she saw Xia Xiaomo standing at the door. Her expression of lingering fear suddenly became arrogant. "What are you still standing here for? The bar is so busy that they won't support you as an idler."

  Xia Xiaomo stared at her with big eyes, "I was supposed to give you that wine!"

  "How can you give wine to that distinguished guest? Get out of here!" The curly-haired woman pushed her away fiercely and walked away with her waist and hips twisted in her high heels.

  Xia Xiaomo glanced at the box in front of her unwillingly. Just now, she saw that noble figure from a distance, which made people linger in their dreams. It was a bit like Master Qi Sanye who she saw at the banquet many days ago. With that face, Xia Xiaomo's heartbeat accelerated.

  Lin Tianyin was too difficult to capture, and staying with that man always felt that she would be beheaded in the next moment, which really made people dare not be presumptuous. Besides, she was now kicked out of Tianyu, and I don't know how many people were laughing at her.

  Wait, sooner or later, she will go back and trample all those who bullied her under her feet!

  Xia Xiaomo glanced at the door of the box in front of her. She didn't go anywhere, but just wandered at the door. When she heard some noise inside, she could go in, as long as the distinguished guest drank the glass of wine.

  She also had to thank the woman who had snatched the wine and delivered it. Even if something happened, it wouldn't be her who delivered the wine. She was just an innocent victim...

  When Lin Huo received Qi Mubei's call, he had just returned to the dormitory to take a shower and go to bed.

  Today he still drove Qi Tan back to his dormitory. His small bed couldn't accommodate such a big Qi Tan. It would only take one or two days to sleep on it. Who could stand it if they often squeezed together to sleep?

  He glanced at Lu Tao and saw that Lu Tao was busy playing games and another roommate was watching anime, so he picked up the phone. He thought Qi Mubei was at home, but he was in a nightclub.

  "Baby, where are you?"

  "Of course I'm in the dormitory."

  "Today is Friday, there's no class tomorrow."