Chapter 61-90

"I... came to find you, and I happened to meet him and chatted with him for a while. You are an interesting kid. Others are scared of me, but he dares to glare at me when I ask about your situation." When he

  said the last part, his eyes looked at Lin Huo as if they were quenched with ice.

  Seeing Qi Mubei looking at Lin Huo with cold eyes, Qi Tan's heart was immediately alarmed, and he hid Lin Huo behind him again, "Uncle, he is ignorant, don't be angry with him."

  Qi Mubei smiled meaningfully: "Then you have to teach him seriously, and be a good boy when you meet me next time."

  Qi Tan just wanted to take Lin Huo back to the classroom quickly, and he would respond to whatever the other party said, "I will tell him. If uncle has nothing important to do, I will take him to the classroom."

  Qi Mubei seemed to turn a blind eye and waved his hand: "Go."

  As he said, he took a cigarette and lit it in his mouth, his eyebrows and eyes were very cold.

  Qi Tan nodded at him, and then took Lin Huo's hand and prepared to leave.

  Lin Huo looked back for the last time.

  Qi Mubei still had that unattainable, cynical expression, and his cold white skin gave him a strong sense of distance.

  Lin Huo was not sure whether what the other party said was true or false, whether he was really angry, or deliberately exerting pressure to paralyze Qi Tan.

  Watching Qi Tan and Lin Huo leave, Qi Mubei looked at Lin Huo's back, took a deep puff of cigarette, and squinted his eyes... The smoke he exhaled rose up, and the look in his eyes became more and more unfathomable.

  On the other side, Qi Tan did not take Lin Huo to the classroom, but directly pulled him to the rooftop of the teaching building.

  As soon as the iron door was closed, the sharp boy pressed him against the door and kissed him.

  This kiss was unruly, just like a primitive beast that instinctively wanted to swallow the prey in front of it into its stomach.

  Lin Huo felt that he couldn't breathe, so he pounded on his shoulder to make him stop, "Brother Tan... Brother, I can't do it anymore..."

  Qi Tan sucked his tongue hard, then pulled away with a gasp, his eyes fell on his lips, "Your lips are especially red today."

  When he mentioned this, Lin Huo's heart suddenly skipped a beat .

  Why is it so red? Even if he had a hundred thousand guts, he wouldn't dare to say that it was your uncle who kissed him red...

  And the last kiss, he almost bit his lips.

  He became more and more suspicious that Qi Mubei did it on purpose, as if he was afraid that Qi Tan wouldn't find out.

  "Maybe I ate something spicy this morning."

  Lin Huo's legs were weak and he got out from under Qi Tan's arm, found a place to open the bag, and took out the cake.

  Qi Tan seemed to believe it and stopped dwelling on the issue. Instead, he frowned and looked at the cakes in the bag, "Why do you make so many? Don't make them in the future."

  Lin Huo: "Don't you like to eat them?"

  "If you have that time, you might as well sleep more." Having said that, Qi Tan still finished the cake in his hand.