Backstory

In the realm of Eldergrove, a land once marked by peace and prosperity, darkness had crept in. The ley lines, mystical channels of energy that flowed beneath the surface of the world, began to twist and wither under the influence of Xalthor, a warlock of great power who sought to dominate Eldergrove. His ambition led him to rally an army of fiends and corrupted beasts, promising them a place of power in his new order.

For years, his forces swept across the countryside, leaving destruction in their wake. Villages were razed, and their inhabitants either enslaved or slaughtered. Whispers of Xalthor's dark sorcery spread fear among the people, who were helpless against his might.

But hope was not lost. A coalition of warriors, mages, and scholars rose in defiance, determined to reclaim their land. At the heart of this coalition was Arlojin Nuxar, a Half-Elf Bladesinger Wizard known for his strategic mind and graceful combat. Born to a family of scholars and warriors, Arlojin had dedicated his life to mastering the arcane arts and protecting ancient knowledge.

As the coalition prepared to face Xalthor's forces, they knew that a decisive battle was imminent. The culmination of their efforts led them to the fateful day on the outskirts of Eldergrove, where the forces of light and darkness would clash.