Ch-1 Blue Lotus

............

                                                                                  Tara Tarini Nayak

"I hate you! How could you do this to me? I gave you everything—my soul, my heart, my body—and you broke my trust. I don't ever want to see your face again! Get out of my sight!" I turned my back to him, furious.

But he grabbed my hand and pulled me back. "Honey, I'm sorry! I swear, I didn't mean to cheat on you. I swear on our baby, please, don't leave me. I can't live without you. I'll die!" His voice trembled as he forcefully kissed me.

"Cut!" the director's voice sliced through the tension. I shook myself free from the character and stepped back from my co-actor, Arush.

"Good job, Tara and Arush," the director said, smiling. "That was intense. Let's wrap up for today."

Arush and I exchanged a quick smile before I headed toward my vanity van to change. I was ready to put the day's emotions behind me and go home. When I stepped inside the van, something immediately caught my eye: a bouquet of blue lotuses on the table.

Blue lotuses. My favorite. Rare, and almost impossible to find in a bustling city like Hyderabad.

Curious, I picked them up and noticed a small note tucked inside: *To my lovely Bangaram – from your beloved SN.*

My stomach churned, and I spun around to my assistant. "What the hell is this? Who sent these?"

She looked as confused as I was. "I don't know, ma'am. They were here when I came in."

This wasn't the first time. For the past year, I have been receiving anonymous notes and gifts like this. My team tried everything to trace them, but whoever this *SN* was, he covered his tracks well. All we knew was his nickname—and that he might know Telugu, considering he called me *Bangaram,* a term of endearment.

"Bloody stalker," I muttered, tossing the note into the dustbin. But the flowers? I didn't have the heart to throw them away. They were too beautiful and hard to come by. I handed them to my assistant. "You keep these."

This SN... whoever he was, he knew too much about me—my favorite flowers, my schedule, whether I was working or at home. It was unsettling. As a star, obsessive fans and stalkers were nothing new to me. I'd had my fair share. But this one was different. He knew me too well. He was always one step ahead.

I should be scared. Any normal person would be. But I wasn't some helpless woman. I am Tara Tarini Nayak. I knew how to handle myself—on screen, off-screen, in my personal life, and in any dangerous situations that came my way. I wasn't going to let fear control me.

After changing into my regular clothes, I slid into my car and headed home, trying to shake off the discomfort that lingered.

....................

Hello Readers,

This is your Author, please give me your feedback.

Do vote, comment, and share your opinions about my first ch.

Thank you, 

 see you again...