Chapter 7 The war ends

Everything that we have been throw right now is like a war, everyones fighting for their lives. My mom and dad finally decided to tell everyone that we are harmless, and that we didn't mean to bring harm to them. Even if we didn't do it. Mom and dad said for us to stay home tomarrow while they talked to everyone. It's now tomarrow, and so we formed a plan five minutes after they leave, we'd leave and see what is going on, and brfor it end after five minutes we,d leave so that way we wouldn't get caught. So after they left we waited five minutes, but a few minutes before we left I backed out I told them why, and if they wanted us there they would of told us we could come. Just as soon after I said that Annabeth came on our side, then we convienced Triston to stay with us so he finally decided to stay we stayed at home then mom and dad came home fourty five minutes later and said that they had good news " they understood what happened and they believed us so we are able to stay." We all celebrated that night people or as you call them humans came to the door and wanted to say sorry about what happened and mom and dad invited them in so we partied untill three am and everything was back to normal. Except one thing people understood us now so we didn't have to hide anymore. So I guess everything went well after that so all I have to say good luck too every one and everything because you don't know what's lurking in the shodows.