Chapter 1 vapires

I am here to tell you the truths and the lies first I will tell you the lies.
First of all vampires don't exist, and my first book that I wrote The Real life make sure you you go and check it out if you like vampires of course so read and like it please anyway back to the story vampires some say true some say not but i know that none of that is true vamires would actually burn during the day they dont fly they excist at all people say they do excist but i am here to tell you that they don't excist at all when they are bitten and blood comes thats what some people like me call canablism. People who don't know what what canablism is when you eat someone of your own kind thats basicly thats all a vampire is just plain canablse so they might just drink your blood well try eating it that is what a vampire does they just eat you and then turn them in to what they are if they can control it but if they can't then your doomed. So that's all I can say about this subject make sure you read my next chapter about whitches so make sure you let me know what you think should I put another book about my other book The Real Life let me know what what other subjects i should write about.