2.💜

Next morning...

Adhranksh opened his eyes feeling water droplets on his face. He saw a women......oh...his wife whom he married yesterday only was drying her wet hairs with a towel standing near the window. The water droplets flowing from her hairs to her waist which was visible because of her saree. His throat dried seeing the sliding water through her waist. For the first time in his 27 years of life he felt something like this in his heart. This moment he just wanted to hug her from behind and feel her close and then slide his fingers on her waist....'shut up' his inner voice shouted and averted his gaze to other side. There were his babies sorry their babies sleeping peacefully. Vaidehi had placed a pillow on her space so that they don't fall. He smiled at her gesture and heard her voice , "Good Morning." He watched her and greeted back , "Good morning. They didn't woke up yet ?" She placed the wet towel on handle and said , "Ruhani had woken up for a while and then slept again."

"Oh...I going for gym till then will you handle them ?" He asked getting up from the bed. She looked him with serious expression and said , "You said we are their parents. If you are their dadda then I am their mumma too. You don't need to say this. I will definitely take care of them." He realised that maybe he made her feel like an outsider and said , "I know Dr. Vaidehi but its just I have a habit of asking but don't worry from now onwards I will remember it. Sorry if i hurted you." There was a sincerity in his voice. She smiled and said , "It is okay and please call me Vaidehi only. It feels like I am talking to my senior." Both chuckled and he said leaving , "Ok...after I will come we will move to downstairs for breakfast. If you want you can go early , Vaidehi." Her name sounded so divine from his mouth. A shy smile danced on her lips. She walked towards the babies.

After his gym session he got ready in the washroom of another room and went to his room. As he entered, he saw Ruhani sitting on Vaidehi's lap blabbering something in her language while Rishabh was rolling on the bed. She had placed pillows all around the bed so that he couldn't fall. They all were giggling. This was one of the best morning of his life when he was greeted with the most wonderful scenery of his life. His babies playing with his wife. He felt complete , he was a family man now. He silently promised that he won't let anyone to harm them. He will protect them with all his power. He walked inside with a bright smile and sat on the bed in front of Vaidehi. He lifted Rishabh in his arms and kissed her forehead. "Dadda" Vaidehi called him pointing towards her head. He bent to down to kiss her forehead too. He remembered that last night he kissed Vaidehi on her forehead , he wanted to do it again but what if she got angry for doing so ?

"Dadda" both the kids called him and pointed towards Vaidehi as if asking him to kiss her too. He felt so happy that his babies are on his side. He looked Vaidehi who blinked in yes. He leaned to kiss her forehead. His lips sent a different shiver down her body with an undeniable warmth pressing on her heart. She never felt such emotions for anyone and smiled softly for preventing him from feeling awkward. "Let's go downstairs.." he said lifting Rishabh in his arms while Vaidehi lifted Ruhani in her arms. They all descended the stairs together. The servants watched them with adoration. They looked like a perfect family. Both sat on the dining table , holding the babies in their laps. The breakfast was already served. "Vaidehi , if you are allergic to anything or you don't like any dish then please tell me. I will make sure that it you don't feel any kind of discomfort here." He said feeding a spoon of rice to Rishabh who gladly ate it.

"I am just allergic to sesame seeds and about dishes then I eat everything except for broccoli." She said scrunching her nose on the mention of brocolli. "Even I don't like brocolli." He said in an astonishing tone because from childhood he disliked brocolli. "Really!?" She asked for confirmation and he nodded. "Is there anything Ruhani is allergic of ?" She asked chewing the food. "I don't think she is. Because we barely feed her anything solid so that's why." He said shrugging his shoulders and she nodded. They almost had the breakfast when Adhranksh asked out of curiosity, "Vaidehi you are doctor so when you were on work who handled Rishabh." She pressed her lips in a thin line and spoke , "Actually after Rishabh's birth , I left my work. I only attended the critical cases for earning and then the hospital nursery handled him."