Glimpse of their lives

The darkness of the night was making the atmosphere more dangerous. A man in his 20s sat on a royal chair with a dangerous smirk dancing on his lips. His sharp features , dark aura and authorative voice was enough to make everyone tremble in fear. His dark blue eyes were looking more dark with a glint of anger in his dilated pupils. Everyone standing there bowing their heads out of respect and fear while a man begging on his knees visibly shivering with a crying face. He slowly took out his gun and shot him on the middle of his forehead leading the blood to splash on the entire floor turning the marble from white to red. Now there was utter silence in room , his begging , cries were now muffled forever. He tossed the gun to the man standing behind him and stood up from his place. He closed his eyes for a brief moment and then said in a cold voice , "Mera kisi par vishvas na karne ka matlab hai Maut!!! Aur maut to koi nahi hara sakta."

("My disbelief on you will lead only to death!! And no one can defeat death.")

He commanded his men to clean the mess and went to take a shower. While stood under the shower , he closed his eyes seeing the glimpses of his past happy life , which is now an impossible dream for him. He turned off the shower and got ready for going home. As he entered in his house , he heard a loud cry coming from upstairs. Without a blink , he rushed in the room , only to find his baby , his child , his heartbeat crying loudly and throwing her hands and legs in air surrounded by an army of servants and nanny. He immediately lifted her in his arms and brought her to his room trying to console her. He closed the door properly and sat on the bed settling her in his lap , wiping her tears with pads of his thumb lightly. Now she has stopped crying but she was still sobbing slowly. He hugged her close to his heart and caressed her head soothingly. No one can believe that a man who have no mercy in his heart while killing someone what cooing a child lovingly.

"Ruh !! Baby ? Why were you crying ? Any nightmare ?" He asked cupping her face and she shook her head in no. She pointed her little finger to him and he understood , "So you were missing dadda ? Ok baby , now dadda will never leave you alone. Let's sleep." He kissed her forehead and she smiled. He properly covered with the duvet and hugged her tightly. He slowly caressed her chubby cheeks and thought , "I am so sorry Ruh. I had work otherwise I would have never left you alone. I am trying hard to find your sibling. That's why it took time." Slowly sleep engulfed him and he slept too beside her.

On the other ,

A woman in her 20s opened the door knob of her house and entered in carrying a baby in her arms. Both walked in the room and she carried him to the bed tugging him properly him the duvet , hugging him close to her. He took wrapped his small hands around her and looked her with his innocent doe eyes. She smiled lovingly and said , "My lifeline , you want something baby ?" He nodded her head in yes and she asked rubbing his cold cheeks with her warm hands, "What baby ? Tell mumma , I will bring it for you." He said in his baby voice , "mumma"

She smiled more widely and kissed both his cheeks saying , "Mumma is always with you my baby. I will never leave you." Both slept in eachother's embrace.

Next morning...

He opened his eyes to look the most beautiful view of his life , his baby angel on sleeping with a pour adoring her lips. He kissed her forehead and said , "Today is very special day Ruh. Our family will be complete today."

On the other hand...

She opened her eyes feeling something of her. She saw her baby teddy bear sitting on her with a happy smile. She sat on the bed hugging him tightly and said , "good morning rishu.."

Shower your love 💟