chapitre 1

Nour

It been 365 days that I didn't talk to my family.

It was 10pm I just close the shop I was getting back home when suddenly my phone rang it was my stepfather great.

I don't really remember how my mother moved from my dad death but I don't care.my stepfather text me to come home right now he want to tells me something.that asshole,I jump in to the driver sit and I drive to the family mansion the house didn't change my friend Naomi tells me to forgive my family but i hesitate to do it because of my stepfather how give me an ultimate.

My stepbrother Josh how I consider like my brother was waiting for me with esmeralda.

Long time no see nour? Josh said with a smirk on his face.
Yea I really mis you sis esmeralda was the type of sister to help you in any type of situation I get out of my car and hug them it was good to Finally saw them after 1 years the I didn't saw them.

I miss you guys do you guys know why father call me here?I ask with a question voice.
Josh and esmeralda look at each other befor looking back at me a silence was in the tension Josh finally spoke up.
-father want you to......get married.
My blood frozen when Josh said that
What my stepfather want me to get fucking married without my aprobetion what the fuck.
-what do you mean he want me to get married?my mind wasn't Normal at this time when I heard the news,
-father do an alliance with an other mafia boss me and esmeralda didn't know how is it.josh said in a worry voice I saw a shadow behind my brother back it was my stepfather.
-my precious daughter how have you been?William de Rosa was my stepfather he was an arrogant mafia boss he was the 3nd dangerous mafia of America and my brother Josh is the heir
Me and esmeralda didn't want to be part of our father business esmeralda is studying to be a lawyer.
-nour dear come inside me and your father want to talk about something. My mother voice was sweet but in my ears it was betrayed.i enter the house we all sit in the big living room couch my father and brother take a glass if wiski sometime thing never change.
-so what do you want to talk about?I said with a defensive voice to make them know that I will not let them do what the want with me.
-your going to get married fo an alliance. My stepfather said he with a calm voice he think that I will just accept to get married only because my stepfather want me to?he really dumb then.
-NO.i said in a determined voice.You can't decide to get me married without me know that it not fair!
It was true they can't decide I stop living with them 1 years ago after a fight with my stepfather he think only because he is in the 3nd place he I'd better then everyone.
-tou will not discuss about that tomorrow your going to meet him end. of.the.story! He said slaming his glace of wiski on the table broking the glace at the same time.
-I hate you! I said my voice was cover in pain and sadness I take my bag and car keys and jump to the driver sit I drive to my apartment that I shared with my friend when I enter the apartment I saw nezha,Ines and Jessica in the living room I didn't talk to them and run to my room they followed after me to know why I was like that.
-nour what happened?Ines said in a worried voice Jessica and nezha was worried two
-my....my stepfather want me to get married for an alliance.i said in a sadness voice nezha,Ines and Jessica was worried two
-look like we are in the same shit.she said
-what do you mean?my voice was questioning I didn't know what she was talking about.
-my father and mother want me to get married to for an alliance.

Word:710