𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

Prologue

The windows of my apartment rattle with each thunderous crash, the storm outside mirroring the chaos inside me. Alone in the dark, I feel the night morph into a fucking nightmare. Did I mention him? He's always watching. Always.

Even knowing this sends a jolt of adrenaline through me. His presence hangs in the air, thick and suffocating. Every time he slips into my mind, my heart skips, then races uncontrollably. I try to steady my breath, but each inhale comes out shaky, my hands trembling as chills crawl down my spine. No matter how many times I feel him lurking, he pulls the same primal response from me.

Fear.
And unquenchable excitement.

Why the hell does he stir this in me? I can't seem to shake it off. The heat building within me is unbearable, igniting every nerve. It's a fire that leaves me craving something I can't name. My mind spirals into dangerous territory, chasing thoughts I shouldn't entertain.

The nightmares he brings tear at my sanity, leaving me restless and anxious. Is he still out there?Watching me in this flimsy top that barely conceals my skin? The fabric clings tightly, my erect nipples pressing against it, begging for attention.

And my shorts? They're tight, accentuating every curve. My ass is a tempting target. Does he enjoy the view?

It's not even a question. Of course he fucking does. That's why he's here-watching, waiting.

His gaze a heavy cloak draping over me, suffocating yet intoxicating. But why hasn't he touched me? Not yet. The familiarity of him is a drug, an obsession that tightens its grip, making it impossible to imagine life without his shadow lurking just beyond my vision.

In this dimly lit Parisian apartment, far from my hometown in India, his presence hangs in the air like a storm waiting to break. I miss my mumma and papa, but he fills the void-a specter weaving through my solitude, a wicked secret wrapped in danger and allure. He's always there, a dark silhouette on the edge of my consciousness, a thrilling threat that sends shivers down my spine.

Suddenly, a thunderclap rips through the silence, jolting me from my thoughts. I glance out the window-the sky has turned ominous, the city swallowed by a roiling mass of clouds, restless and alive. Lightning flashes, illuminating the street below in jagged bursts, each one a premonition of the chaos to come. It's almost time for him to arrive.

The mere thought of him sends a delicious tremor through me, an electric anticipation that makes my breath hitch, each inhale tasting of sweet desperation. My heart pounds in my chest, echoing in the silence, a reminder of the insatiable desire he ignites within me. The rain is coming, each drop a whispered promise of torrid revelations ahead, and I feel it deep in my bones: the next few days will drown me in a storm of longing and peril. It's no coincidence. He's here. The devil has arrived, and he's come to claim what's his-my body, my soul.

As the storm brews outside, I feel a shift in the air, a magnetic pull that makes my skin prickle with awareness. I can't see him, but I know he's there-his presence is palpable, wrapping around me like a thick fog. The darkness envelops me, intoxicating and frightening all at once, and I know that once he steps from the shadows, nothing will be the same.

The first raindrops patter against the window, each one a heartbeat in this charged atmosphere. I shiver, goosebumps rising across my skin, not merely from the chill but from the thrill of knowing he's watching me. I can feel his gaze, hot and hungry, tracing every curve, igniting a fire deep within my core. His presence is thrilling, filling the room with an electric energy that makes it hard to breathe. My breath itches, heavy with a longing I can barely contain, leaving me trembling, each nerve alive with anticipation.

He lingers, hidden, as the night stretches on, a tantalizing figure just out of reach. The tension mounts, a delicious ache pulling at my very being. Time slips away, and I find myself entranced, acutely aware that he sees everything-the way my breath hitches, the way my body responds to the mere thought of him.

In this moment, I am consumed by anticipation, every nerve ending alive with craving. The storm outside rages, but it's the tempest within me that threatens to break.
I know he's watching me.
Always watching me.