s e n i o r h i g h

s e n i o r  h i g h  s e r i e s

STEM HEARTS: A Journey Through Science and Love  (series #1)

COOKERY LOVE: Baking Sweet Memories Together (series #2)

BEAUTY AND STEM: Love Artistic Touch (series #3)

~~~

CHARACTERS

Main Characters

Jadrien Montague

Pronunciation: [Had-ren Mon-ta-gi]

Jadrien, a 17-year-old BBP student, has always dreamed of becoming a chef. Despite his good looks and intelligence, his family disapproves of his decision to pursue cooking, expecting him to follow in his lawyer father's footsteps. Raised by his single mother, Jadrien is determined, passionate, and finds comfort in the kitchen, where he expresses his creativity.

Ysella Orvienne

Pronunciation: [E-se-la Or-bayn]

Ysella, a 17-year-old STEM student, is known for her angelic beauty and confidence. Often called "the fall from heaven" by her classmates, she excels in personal development but doesn’t take academics too seriously. While popular, Ysella seeks to be valued for more than just her looks and longs for deeper meaning beyond the social scene.

---

Jadrien Montague’s Family and Friends:

Younger Brother 1:
Alaric Montague
At 13 years old, Alaric is a mischievous and energetic teen who is fascinated by Jadrien’s cooking. He dreams of working alongside his brother in the kitchen one day, despite their father’s disapproval. He enjoys being a “mini-chef” when Jadrien is experimenting with recipes.

Younger Brother 2:
Lucien Montague
Lucien, 10 years old, is the quieter, more thoughtful brother. Unlike Alaric, he prefers books and video games over kitchen experiments but respects Jadrien’s passion. Lucien is sensitive to the family tension and often stays in the background, but his loyalty to his brothers is unwavering.

Mother:
Melinda Montague
Melinda is Jadrien’s hardworking single mother. She’s always supported Jadrien’s dream, though she sometimes worries about the financial and emotional pressures he faces. Melinda manages to keep the family together with her strength, even while balancing work and raising three boys on her own.

Friends:

Nash Dela Peña
Nash is Jadrien’s closest friend, and the one who lives near Ysella. A calm and easygoing guy, Nash has always been supportive of Jadrien’s love for cooking. He often acts as a go-between for Jadrien and Ysella, nudging their paths closer.

Cyrus Alcaraz
Cyrus is the funny, always joking friend who lightens the mood. He often pokes fun at Jadrien’s cooking obsession but secretly admires his dedication. His playful banter keeps the group dynamic entertaining, and he’s always up for an adventure.

Rafael Gomez
Rafael is serious, focused on his academics, and often tries to pull Jadrien back into thinking about a more “practical” career. Despite this, Rafael respects Jadrien’s independence and is always there to help him when the going gets tough. He’s the intellectual one of the group.

Ethan Cabral
Ethan is the athlete in the group, always dragging Jadrien into physical activities. While Jadrien prefers the kitchen, Ethan ensures he stays in shape. Ethan is also a bit of a ladies' man, which provides a lot of comedic relief.

Brent Salvador
Brent is the dreamer in the group who sees the bigger picture. He’s always talking about opening his own restaurant, where Jadrien would be head chef. His business mindset contrasts with Jadrien’s artistic approach to cooking, but their shared goals make them a strong duo.

---

Ysella Orvienne’s Family:

Younger Sister:
Seraphina Orvienne
At 16, Seraphina is quiet and shy, the opposite of Ysella’s outgoing nature. She is introverted but equally beautiful, making the two sisters the talk of their school. Seraphina is close to Ysella but prefers to focus on her studies and stay out of the limelight.

Parents:
Julian and Felicity Orvienne
Julian Orvienne is a well-respected engineer, while Felicity is a successful interior designer. They are a loving and supportive family, proud of Ysella’s achievements, though they often remind her to balance her social life with her studies.

Disclaimer:

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and events are purely products of the author’s imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or real-life events is entirely coincidental. The story’s depiction of senior high school life, relationships, and career choices is fictional and does not reflect any specific educational institutions or systems.

Content Warning:

This story contains themes that may not be suitable for all readers, including:

Family conflict regarding career paths and expectations.

Mild language used in casual dialogue between characters.

Romantic relationships between teenage characters, including discussions of attraction and emotional tension.

Mental health challenges, such as stress, self-doubt, and pressure related to societal and familial expectations.

yshanggabi:)